Pap’s 2022 spring grow

I have a pack of chocolate thai from Exotic Alchemy but no idea on how legit they are :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s definitely a candidate for preservation but it will have to get in line. Most likely I will run it and make just a few seeds so I have a fresh batch that will last longer until a proper preservation can be done. It’s easy for me to make a few seeds and know that they are pure because I only have pollen on the plants 24 hours and then it’s washed off, males are moved and onto the next one like a machine shop
a few weeks later.
I have been told about an excellent 16-week phenotype in this line and likely I will isolate it and release this one as an inbred line. There have already been a few strains I have preserved that the landrace team is selling now. So until I am ready to release this one myself I can’t let it go or someone with more time and resources than I have will have them for sale in a year. There are spies Among Us. I will do a quick run to make a few seeds and with the seeds from this run I will do a preservation run and put them in the freezer. I will continue to work my small next generation batches of seeds until IBL status, then I will pull ( the earlier generation) seeds out of the freezer and pass them around so others can phenohunt a larger genepool like i will have done.
@HolyAngel that chocolate thai from exotic is the same as Snowhighs and Drawohs choc thai. Its legit. Mine is different.

12 Likes

Well keep me in mind cause I’ve been chasing chocolate since that single hit!

Also it’s kind of crappy we have to worry about the “spies among us” but it’s reality unfortunately. Sucks even more on an otherwise great community like this.

4 Likes

Oh I will surely keep you in mind my friend. Everyone I know will be getting these if they want them. I have so many good genetics to go through I always alter what is at the top of the list. The 80’s chocolate thai is certainly a great candidate because there isn’t much of it out there. I’ll make sure it stays up at the top

10 Likes

Actually @Slick1 you let me know when you’re ready to pop some chocolate Thai and I have a different one I will give you some seeds of. Yo Big Daddy has grown this one and made some seed for me. He said his whole house smelled like chocolate and peanut butter when he was growing it and it is fantastic. Comes straight from Asia via Yo Big Daddy’s room.

10 Likes

Hey don’t forget me @Upstate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Fuck coco puffs

I’m Loco for choco thai

4 Likes

It’s going to be a minute before I could pop them but when I can I’ll definitely take you up on that! I appreciate it! After the Drawoh’s I grew and the long ass wait time I had to go with some autos to make up for time but I think I’m ready to be hurt again :laughing:

3 Likes

If or when you are ready to crack some 16 week flowering plants send me a message and I’ll send them out to you within a week. The seeds were from monkey puzzle genetics on Instagram. Its a good one.
@Slick1 Whenever you are ready for the pain my friend lol

5 Likes

Glad you’re helping out my bud, Slick1. I know he chases Chocolate like no other.

4 Likes

I’m guessing he must be close to my age. Anyone that grew up hearing stories from the eighties is chasing that chocolate thai! Always happy to help out a fellow sativa freak

6 Likes

Do they go by the name Sunrise Thai?

3 Likes

Right on… I assume the wait is worth it. I absolutely love sativas… and I imagine we are all close in age range haha… born in '76

3 Likes

Your all a bunch of puppies :dog: lol

When I was young I was even old when I was young I walked up hill to school And uphill home in the snow every day maybe that’s called the Ice Age

From now on I need ID showing out the door before entering my thread

9 Likes

Hahahahaha.
I graduated high school four years before you were born.

5 Likes

I quit high school 2 years before that. Lol

3 Likes

Lmao… okay… but… I grew up kicking it with my bro born in 67… so I’m educated well on the 80’s. To the max man… I listened to sabbath and zeppelin growing up… old school was engraved in me from the get go… I remember Mr bill!!

4 Likes

Also used to watch the monkees lol

1 Like

Haha paps I’ll have my ID ready

1 Like

I watched the three stooges when they were first run.

4 Likes

Lol. Damn man… are you ok @BigMike55 ? Just kiddin… Oh don’t forget about iggy stardust haha

1 Like