Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Lmfao
Yeah they do tend to do what they please

Had to super crop some branches like 3 times
I’d bend them they’d do it again and again and again lol :joy:

1 Like

Lately mixing has really helped… 100 ppm tap… plus the ro… then calmag… and it’s ready to be used after that.

1 Like

Lmao… they never give in… only take a rest hahaha

1 Like

I’ve had issues in the past with which brand of ph down I use can’t remember which one was crap .

2 Likes

Oh… I see… I’m using general hydroponics ph up and down… is that a decent 1?

2 Likes

I’ve used it in the past think it’s was not bad I know it’s not as strong as the stuff I’ve got now seemed to have to add more to get it where I wanted it .
Next time I’m out in the tin box I’ll see what brand I’m using pretty sure it’s not general hydro
Ps it does deteriorate over time as well especially if it’s subject to hps lighting .

2 Likes

OK thanks man. . Yeah it seems weak lol

1 Like

It’s like you need to keep a gallon on hand

1 Like

Switch to a different brand especially if your having a issue . Should solve the problem of it drifting back up . I know once I switched from gh I was surprised at how much less it took to correct and hold ph .

2 Likes

I think I’m using the roots organic brand, seemed slightly more stable than the GH I was using.

@Papalag looks good man! Excited to watch everything develop. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too
When ever I start a new scrog
I obsess over which way is best to force her to grow and fill in the net properly

2 Likes

My tap is 348 and ph is 7.6-8, depending on how much rain we are getting. Good old well water and Missouri limestone!! I guess I’ve just figured it out. Never used RO and have grown like this for almost 3 years.

4 Likes

This is the brand I’m using now with good results.

7 Likes

Thank bro I’ll give it a try next round

3 Likes

Just about half of what you’d add of general hydro is all that’s needed.

3 Likes

Right on I’ll switch!!! That should help me I think…

1 Like

Damn I wonder if our water is similar then? What are you using to ph down?

1 Like

GH ph down. I use 2 ml cal/mag, 4.2 grams Jacks and 3 ml ph down. Normally right at 6.0 ph.

3 Likes

But how long does it take to drift past 6.5 @Joker ?

1 Like

Didn’t think about it but dammit paps I’m hijacking your log… I’m sorry bro!