Pap’s 2022 spring grow

No you right but then stupid shit happens
Like the vivosun people send you a light and no Stealth at all the boxes for all to see the label grow light with my name and address all over ! The same thing happened with the Octopot s I bought I know they’re very proud of their name but please research where your delivery is going

8 Likes

Hey go to free seeds and clones… mithridate is giving away some bog sour strawberry… @ifish @ShiskaberrySavior @Joker @BigMike55
@DougDawson and whoever else I’m forgetting :laughing:

4 Likes

I may have that on I’ll check

1 Like

It’ll be a couple weeks before the actual giveaway/signup.

1 Like

FRANKIE

Filling the net nicely

17 Likes

Oh just look at that bondage!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She needs to listen to her daddy

3 Likes

Lol… i dont think she has a choice lmao!!

3 Likes

Looking good again. See some new stuff.

2 Likes

Meduser (Woodhorse) originally made the herijuana then Motarebel (Green rebel farms now) worked it for awhile and him and Sannie traded a bunch of seeds with each other and that’s how he got it originally.

“Other OG” was good while it lasted. I was there pretty late in the game unfortunately but it’s nice that a lot of familiar faces from there have migrated to this og over the years. I’m still holding onto some of those Athina greek heirloom seeds I got from Fatrasta years ago to do a repro someday and spread that strain around more. I’m sure some more people from Opengrow have some too. Those seeds from whazzup are def needing to be reproduced also :stuck_out_tongue:

Only thing that’s really a shame is that all the info that got posted there over the years is gone since it’s no longer safe to visit that site. I always liked looking in San’s thread for detailed descriptions of his stuff/ previews of what he’s working on.

6 Likes

I remember that very well
You definitely should repo them

5 Likes

Hi all fixed up the tent , lined up the Octopots the way they’ll stay

Small plants are in place with a test run on the Gravity fed bluntmat carrots watering system

15 Likes

So you got different ones than i did. Thinking you need them for your larger pot size. Let me know how they work for you. Take a fewdays to dial them in i would suspect

2 Likes

There about a 3 in carrot :carrot: thing

8 Likes

Thing you should do video I found useful

4 Likes

Same i have

1 Like

Hay @Joker I’m filling up the Octopots figured I’d give you a tag and let you watch.

I mixed my perlite yesterday and I figured I need about 20 gallons roughly each one of my octopods are filled to the 11 inch mark I find it extremely important to fix the bag the proper way and set it in place before you fill them

Make sure net pot is properly placed in the seem on the bag note : Dimple in either side of the bag

Spring clips hold bag in place once Straightened out and aligned properly ,if you want to bags to be straight it takes a little extra effort at this point

Bags are being packed to the 11 inch mark

Makeshift funnel makes it easier to fill without getting soil everywhere

At first I fill the pot with approximately 3 1/2 gallons of soil punch a hole straight down the shed or should I just wear the net pot is firm and then like we pack the remaining soil take a look at the measurements I show

After compacting ,see the difference

Final fill

Packed lightly to the 11 in mark cup in place for transfer of clones

Note all straight and no wire support

@Octochris how did I do

Here’s the group

24 Likes

Look what showed up in the post

Thanks @DougDawson
Card beats my expectations well done indeed

@Slick1 the card is awesome

23 Likes

Fantastic, glad it made it bud, happy growing.

7 Likes

Blumat working better then expected
The plants look happy and healthy

Still the strawberry razzmatazz have not confirmed sex as of yet

No roots on clones yet day 6

10 Likes