Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Cooler fall and winter temps clones can almost be double the time to root.
At least that’s what I’ve found here.

4 Likes

They look nice and neat! I’m curious about the cup, how big are the holes in the bottom?

2 Likes

I remove the cup and replace it with the clones that was rooted in a solo cup same shape soil

3 Likes

surprised me too, they work well.

2 Likes

Frankie before training

After a little playful plant bondage

24 Likes

You got that lst down pat man !

4 Likes

Still haven’t topped her at all

Bro
She fills in nicely

7 Likes

Ty so far I count 50 bud sites so maybe 2 weeks before the screen is full
Then some canopy management
Then the flip

9 Likes

Frankie emptied her reservoir at the rate of 5 gallons in 6 days

Refilled with 1010 ppms in 5 gallons
jacks 20/20/20 actually 3 tablespoons
Jacks 15.05/0/0 1 teaspoon
Epson salts 1/2 teaspoon

Ph 6.10

11 Likes

Curious did you notice a difference?

1 Like

Made some Honey bombs 100mg and Hot Cocoa Bombs 100mg. Honey bombs are great for tea.

17 Likes

No real difference it was worth a try

3 Likes

Ok they look amazing

5 Likes

Tasty. I would eat them years ago. lol chocolate isn’t my friend anymore. Can’t eat it.

3 Likes

That sucks, these are fun, you put little marshmallows in there, and then all of a sudden they come out and pop up.

There are so many foods I either don’t like or can’t eat anymore. I swear Old age is some kind of demon thing! ha!

9 Likes

Practice practice practice

4 Likes

Yeah he does. Looks so good.

1 Like

Those look great

1 Like

I’ll need you to throw one of those as hard as you can towards illinois :laughing:

2 Likes

In an attempt to harden my clones I remove the dome overnight and low and behold my amnesia clone died the rest seem to be hearty. strawberry razzmatazz , one has shown sex confirm female the other still has not so I’m hoping I’ll end up with two females I truly hate not having enough clothes to go in at the same time I did take another amnesia clone but its eight days behind the other

@Jetdro blumats
The blumat,s all are working but some plants appear to be drier than others I check to make sure there were no air in the lines and you could obviously see the plants don’t need watering but yet the some are very dry

13 Likes