Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Lmao… yes… yes you do!! Back of bottle is what ifish reads instead of the paper in the shitter!! Lol

1 Like

I import seeds from .nl so I have some… actually a lot. If someone PM’s me address and it is state side Ill ship’em a few since someone needs them for meds.

GR

4 Likes

He’s in germany

Maybe ship to someone… and they ship to him? He really needs the help… go check his thread bro… it’s titled “sans checking in at OG”

Eww… I have problems sending to other countries.

PM me and I where tell yah where you can go online in the .nl to get them.,

I just ship state side and usually local.

GR

1 Like

I can do that too… He will never get them if I send them out of the US.

1 Like

Yah I am a lot like you too… :slight_smile: Here yah go. @ifish

1 Like

Stange… must be your postal dickhead messing w ya… yeah man I’d say there’s many people that can ship with success… we’d have to ensure a successful shipper… maybe one if the main shippers on the site… like @G-paS or one of the people like that? Thoughts @G-paS ?? How we can ensure shipment to @santero for his wife…

for beans? pack the beans in coinflips with rubber hose-washers in a holiday/greeting card is safest and easiest.

2 Likes

The last 5 i sent out never made it out of the country :frowning:

1 Like

That is how I ship in cards. The last 2 I used small yellow bubble envelopes and still…

I can try again if you want to PM an address.

I just sent him seeds. He got them in 10 days from Canada. Dont know why it would be any different from the US.

3 Likes

yeah I did the exact same. Haven’t had a holiday card not make it to anyone anywhere.

The bubble mailer tho, that could do it. They don’t search greeting cards as they’re all machined through the post offices. Any other package type they can open up as they don’t go through the automated machines.

5 Likes

Yeah maybe the Bubble mailer… either way… someone who can indefinitely ship them to sans… step up…

1 Like

I’ll try if he PMs an address.

2 Likes

ifish is spot on and anyone who knows ferts, ratios, when and what to use it is him. We were having problems with fade with Octopots, and ifish figured out with the TTF it was not the correct ratio of PK for flower, folks switched and got fade.

Glad you found the world of Octopots, best way to grow IMHO.

6 Likes

@ifish is a damn ratio genius!! Hahaha

3 Likes

I use traditional ratios and crazy fractions to add and subtract
I need some one to help me turn my feed to elemental ratios tho , any takers lol just need my 3 separate nutes changed from traditional to elemental % per 50ppm , so I can tinker more , I can’t do hydrobuddy on my iPhone or pad they too old
: )

4 Likes

Any suggestions with this one? I’m getting a gift of a rooted cut of “Early Purple Kush” that’s been kept going as mother’s since the late 90’s. I’m both excited and terrified.

2 Likes