Papalag. All things Sinister seeds “Something Sinister This Way Comes “

He :heartbeat:'ed the mention of @ShiskaberrySavior and you @Papalag .
I got the Sensitar bx1 x Grape Earth (i think? :thinking: :thinking:). i believe. I got confused on his website , i think someone messed it up or something? he posted some stuff about it on IG

4 Likes

I’ve run grape earth it’s blueberry romulan x herijuana I believe and it packs a punch I still have 1/2 a pack of the f2

Great choice bro
When you run these please tag me I’ll follow along
Paps

2 Likes

@Papalag willl do! i planned on posting them here. I told him i would. im not sure but they might be new genetics.

2 Likes

He’s forever playing around with the gene pool

Indy is a good dude and knows his shit

3 Likes

I grabbed that one from him too a couple years back. Some day… it’s a bit much for me right now

4 Likes

i almost got that and im not just saying that. i been wanting to grow a 100% sativa and i saw and was like wha??? first time ever.

Tell him MrGoodfellow said hey, too. I need to go see him sometime in the future or get him to swing by here. He’s pretty close to me, now, driving-wise.

He sends out some real fire. I sort of wish i could follow him more closely. I still have at least three of his I haven’t grown. The first three were great and everybody liked that Folsom Prison Blues. I wish I could grow everything I wanted to at once. Every year. :yum:

4 Likes

This was Indicas original Grape Earth, my patient said it made her knees shake lol. He has some potent gear.

14 Likes

I agree grape earth is some excellent smoke . Think it was last year I’d grew some should still have a bag of it kicking around .

7 Likes

You could club someone to death with that thing!

4 Likes

Great job @Gardenartus
:+1::+1::+1::trophy::1st_place_medal::fire::fire::fire:
That was one of Indy’s strongest I’ve grown

5 Likes

I love any weed that will make you shake or tremor in 1 way or another… looks like a Billy club!! Amazing as always @Gardenartus

3 Likes

I remember that pic from waaay back, lol! Garden can grow some bud! Good to see you around @Gardenartus. I’ve been in and out of the hospital for the last 4 1/2 months from a compound leg fracture that developed an infection from the surgery. :confused: I finally got to stop the wound vac yesterday. I had a tube attached to my leg and I had to wear that thing around my neck for 2 1/2 months. I think I have another surgery in the future to remove the hardware they used for the surgery originally, but hopefully, that’s it. Hit me up anytime! I miss seeing you around. peace

7 Likes

OMG Gman that is horrid! Hope you are eating cannabis lol it does help things heal faster. Wow, glad you are doing OK Now, that is rough stuff. Good to see you.

5 Likes

Well, yeah it sort of sucks. It’s just dragging on for so long but I am making progress now. Great to see you! Hope you and you man are warm and healthy! Hit me up anytime! peace

3 Likes

Why didn’t I see this lol, damn man
Then first post was off the chart.
How do you subscribe to Folks threads?
I thought commenting was enough.

Damn I got some good reads tonight.
Mindless, shit a bunch of folks I need
To get up to speed with their work

3 Likes

Hi toker 1
Happy you stopped by

If you comment on the thread change the preference settings to watching or tracking

That should do it

Paps

5 Likes

Thought Papalag had a new thread, not easy to catch up the actual one :sweat_smile:. Once you enjoy someon’e posts you can just go to his profile, check his (or her) threads and subscribe just scrolling down and changing to “watching”, you will be notified about new posts … beer3|nullxnull

Edit: someone has been faster, must be younger than me … labrat

6 Likes