Papalag : Chronicles of a mad hippie Or what a madman does with three tents, five octopots and a crap load of seeds

Lol so I read a huge thing about you learning from @ifish… I’ve been receiving the exact same help man!!! This particular circle is one of my very favorite… idk what I’d do w out everyone… good to see ya back on OG

4 Likes

not back on, just checking in. Not gonna start all over again under new name.

IFISH taught me correctly, my last 20 harvests or so have been issue free , can learn much form him . Please tell him hello for me

8 Likes

I sure will… yeah man he’s been super helpful… I say screw it start over w new name… I’m sure you are missed … and absolutely welcome here.

3 Likes

Holy fuck jetdro how goes it : )
@Inmyblood

5 Likes

Ha I knew ifish would be along… you should stay bro :+1: not sure why or what happened and am not trying to rehash… but I’m sure whatever it was … was not deserving of what happened. Hate to see good peeps leave…

2 Likes

Yeah still kickin
I’ll run the OGAH in your honor
I still think I have some

I saw the pick of the dogs on opengrow :+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Glad to see you in some sort “back” beer3|nullxnull, despite some already forgotten quarrels you know you were here much appreciated …

6 Likes

WELL, all is WELL in my world

8 Likes

YOur the only one who saw those pics…lol. Appears no posting goes on over there anymore. My post was 1st one in months it seems.

As you see my pack is well too!

6 Likes

As I am glad you are well …

Not saying you can’t stick around… just gotta keep it in 50mph lol

7 Likes

Wow long time no see bud me too still running orange goji and ohga both excellent strains .

6 Likes

Glad to hear that

6 Likes

@Inmyblood Man, do I have to shout a HUGE thank you brother!! You are the biggest reason I use Octo’s and running your nute regime.

7 Likes

When you gettin the octo possie back together?

10 Likes

I have a couple to use this winter and hope to join the fun. First, I have to get my leg well. I’m looking forward to it, though.

4 Likes

Save a seat on that bus… I’ll be tagging along!!

1 Like

Thought I would pop in and show my new creation This is 20 Proof! 100mg Hot Cocoa Mix, Yes I made Powdered Alcohol!

11 Likes

Wow looks great

Great having you around

I can’t get over your last harvest amazing yield

I’ve had your coco mix it’s good :+1::+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Wow, had to look that up. Interesting stuff.

4 Likes

I don’t drink, but I had a cup just to try, yep I got a touch drunk lol TY for letting me post in your threads.

2 Likes