Papalag : Chronicles of a mad hippie Or what a madman does with three tents, five octopots and a crap load of seeds

Don’t sell yourself so short @Gardenartus

I am so happy your here with us

Paps

9 Likes

Haha I’ve never made an edible how dumb is that lol or a seed : )
@Gardenartus

4 Likes

Your explanation on tincture alone proves you aren’t dumb !!

4 Likes

Hay @ifish I have a thing for calcium, weird right, lol! I use this stuff. No expert, just wondering what you think of it?

2 Likes

@HorseBadorites , looks good : ) I’d sure give it a whirl : ) I’m not the chemist type tho , a question like that I would ask lefty : )

3 Likes

Made me laugh :slight_smile: Was not fishing for compliments, cause I really am dumb when it comes to chemicals, give me a bottle of premeasured and I’m good. Start throwing numbers and chemicals at me and my brain goes yep your dumb ha!

2 Likes

I miss you so much! I miss all you guys, just not the same without you. I am gonna try to get to know this place and stop taking space up in here. Poor Pap, I made it sToned ramblings ha Should make my own thread of maybe edibles, Heres a Skull for you :slight_smile: 100mg

17 Likes

It’s all good @Gardenartus

Always your friend
Paps
The gray haired bandito

9 Likes

Back again now with medicated. I made strawberry puree and added honey, 75mg, yummy. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Hi @Gardenartus

6 Likes

How is it going over here? Did you take a break?

2 Likes

Hi Hemp
This threat was getting long and winded I just finished it up for the new threads

I actually thought @Gardenartus would post her goodies here

Hopefully she’ll come around

4 Likes

Yeah I want to see some space cakes!!!

4 Likes

Yes he sure is. Hi G.A. long time no talk.

8 Likes

Hi Jet.

Welcome back.

How long since Jetdro has been around?

Still running octopots? I moved to a giant living soil tote

6 Likes

Trying to get you unlocked fully … someone like @Inmyblood comments etc… :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi bro long time

2 Likes

Will always run Octo’s :innocent: Been years i guess, still banned. No fun under alias, was checking in.

Ive been exclusely running Orange Goji, Orange Gogi X Core Cut A.H., and the Space Monkey Seeds 50 gave me. Have found all i want or need in them. The OHGA came out spectacular, either being 99 percent like Orange Goji, or 99 percent dead ringer for the Core Cut. Love either one.

Went to OpenGrow…WOW, dead dead and more dead. See bunch of members from there here, can see why they jumped ship, lol.

GLAD to hear your well Jake. If I didnt have Octo’s, Id be doing the same as you. Octos make it too easy, and have them so dialed it’s auto pilot all the way.

Here in town we now get all the Cali weed the growers send around the back side. Reckon they get paid so little from the desp’s, they send a bunch of it here now. Top shelf, all the new strains, lol, 220-250 a Z. Makes it a mute point in growing anymore, EXCEPT my stuff is just a touch better, so i now only grow small numbers, of what I WANT TO SMOKE . Bought some Wedding Cake and some Bubble Gum yesterday. Both excellent, the Bubble Gum outstanding !

Say hello to the crew for me, miss talking with a bunch of them . 50State still posting, owe him 100% for my last 20 harvests, lol!!!

11 Likes

Cant help it, in my blood, lol.

Hey my ban is up in like 100 years, right around the corner. Thanks for the sentiment!

6 Likes

LONG TIME!!! You well my friend???

5 Likes