DON'T do like Dank!

Ok guys and gals gather around and see if you can learn from my mistakes and yes there will be plenty.

For those of you who haven’t followed any of my other grows on here I will list some basic grow room info but not going to bore you to death with details.

I have a very basic 20x36 veg tent with a mars hydro sp150 and an AC infinity t4.

My flower room 3.5’ x 5.5’ with choice of outside or lung room both with inline fans. My light is a spider farmer SF4000 with an AC infinity t6.

The idea here is to have a staggered harvest. Kind of like a month long harvest so I will constantly have plants at different stages of growth. That will surely increase the likelihood of me doing some really bone head stuff.

I will be growing 6 plants at a time and have replacements ready when one leaves. Plants will be vegged in 1gal smart pots then moved to 5 gal smart pots for flower.
I’m growing in happy frog (seedlings) ocean forest (veg) and strawberry fields (flower) all with about 25% added perlite. I have always used RO water but will be using tap water for this grow.

I’m going to be using homemade scrog screens but not necessarily working on filling screens. Im mainly using the screen for plant training and support.

This will be an ongoing thread as I will always be adding plants so feel free to hang out and chat or point fingers and make fun of my mistakes. Im good with either​:v::v::v:

43 Likes

Here to follow along! What strains are you going to be starting off with?

3 Likes

Nice setup Dank! I’ll be following along. Can’t wait to see how it turns out!

3 Likes

Very clean setup. Only thing I think I’d change is if you’re using the AC infinity sensor to gauge the temperature and the like, you might want to try to hang it so it’s about where your canopy is so you’re reading the temp your plants are experiencing. Probably a couple degrees hotter directly under the lights.

4 Likes

Looks top knotch!

I will happily tag along and learn what I can :slight_smile:

Very smart setup !

1 Like

Welcome @Greasy @FailingForwards @ChronicMcBudz , thanks for following along.

We are starting with…

1 trump nutz fem @Molto_Mota
1 RQS sour D fem
1 RQS Zkittlez fem
2 bodhi wolfpack regs @anon60559124
2 bodhi pura vida regs @nube
2 exotic genetix strawberry gary fems

On deck orange goji and grape pie orange goji @ShiskaberrySavior

18 Likes

Yet another setup that puts mine to shame on OG :laughing:

I’ll be watching this!

7 Likes

Welcome @Slick1 @Calix

Not real sure on the height of the screens yet. They will likely all be at different heights due to a mixture of strains. But then again maybe the taller more sativa looking will just fill out the screens better.

4 Likes

Gonna set up my chair and tag along for the ride

2 Likes

finds a spot on the floor and starts rolling a joint

7 Likes

Welcome @Stevie1durr @Yetigrows

Almost forgot , I top my plants 2 times to make it Bush out. When the plant reaches its 5th node i top at the 3rd node. Then remove node 1, this leaves me with a four way of nodes 2 and 3. Then I top each of those branches a couple week later.
Kind of like a quicker version of mainlining.

28 Likes

Have never tried that yet, I usually top and leave a few nodes or top at fourth and do a mainline or manifold from there

This will be interesting to see grow out :+1:

4 Likes

Boom.

Thank you for the knowledge drop.

3 Likes

The last time I did a scrog was about 15 yrs ago so this might not be pretty. I can pull almost 2lbs in this room but honestly quality is a much higher priority since its my personal stash and share with a few select friends. With that being said I fully expect 4oz per screen which which is 1.5lbs so I guess we will see.

7 Likes

Buckled in with my note pad!

3 Likes

Looks interesting. I’m gonna tag along as well, that is, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

2 Likes

Wow this looks interesting, I may have to attempt your mainlining technique. Appreciate the info, cant wait to see how this goes

2 Likes

Nice set up @anon81143130 very clean

Interesting line up

Paps

2 Likes

I’ll tag along…. Guess I better stop procrastinating , get my damn log up !

3 Likes

Really curious about that strawberry Gary, have a few beans here, may squeeze them in sooner if it’s FIRE

2 Likes