Paps Octopots grow

Just playin atf x nl5

12 Likes

@santero ‘s shiva dawg

13 Likes

Lemon gas looks about ready on the out side but trichomes still not there maybe 1 week or so

11 Likes

My friend @Jetdro ‘s hgk x goji
Needs a week should be soon

19 Likes

wow wonderful, mate …

the atf x nl5 is KILLER.
indy rocking it again i luv it

7 Likes

Unreal. You’re going to have one helluva harvest there!

3 Likes

Day 64 I think she’ll Be ready At 68 ish ( I say ish because she is still drinking a gallon a day what’s with that lol)

@ifish @Jetdro look at the fade the schedule works
my brothers from another mother :crazy_face:

This is lemon gas you guys know I didn’t get this the last time I grew her ( clone from same mom )
Color is spot on color is great not as stinky as the last time
Ok nuff said it pic time

Ok now this is jets hgk x goji
Violet color turning purple
Nice fade
Oh yeah I clipped a small tester bud and damn skippy she’s a good one I’ll let her go a full 70 days then they all come done ready or not I need to get the clones into the Octopots or I’ll need to up pot them soon

23 Likes

Looks fantastic! Thats going to be a fat ass harvest!

4 Likes

Bro just checking the trichomes on all there’re turning magenta to purple still too many clear one to harvest
Smoked some of that nl5 x atf yesterday at wake and bake damn it’s a keeper I need to make some crosses with that one
Thanks for stopping by

12 Likes

Well done. Hard work is going pay off!

2 Likes

I keep telling myself no LITFA that I want to harvest all of them now but I’ll wait a few more days
I know its worth it
What’s funny I only have 2 days worth of stash left so LITFA, LITFA,LITFA

5 Likes

Those are beautiful man…

3 Likes

Ok. Loving the Octopot grows you guys are doing. New grower here. So far I have only grown in potting soil. I think I’d like to try a more hydro approach. I was thinking of Hempy buckets, but loving the results your having in this hybrid system.

So I have a 24”x40” space. I have about 50” from floor to lights. LED

Could I fit 2 Octopots in there? 6 gallon. Using a SCROG. I see you are folding the fabric pot a bit to reduce height?

I like the ability to not have to check the tank for a few days.

5 Likes

They are 18 x 18 inch so you should be able to fit 2 in there. I think im gonna go ahead and spring for a set of them myself.

3 Likes

I guess the real question on sizing is…

Is it practical in a small space. Do 1 and really Scrog. Or fill the net with 2.

And the grow height. But I guess with a net and timing and strain choice. That easy enough to figure out.

I’m just starting flower on a soil run. So I have 9 weeks to figure it out.

4 Likes

Hi @OldToby you can’t find any easier way to grow
Set it and forget it more or less
You will increase your yield by double if not more
At one time I would run 9 plants in soil maybe pull 12 z now same space 4 Octopots 20 zips plus

I also have a hight problem so I fold the bags down a bit to save the hight tent size 40 x 40 x60

There is less work in this method then any I’ve grown in
Paps

11 Likes

Day 66 shiva dawg from bud development
Trichomes still not right hopefully soon

This is nl5 x Atf
Took a tester bud dried in the microwave fill a small bowl took 2 hits and forget wtf I was doing
Thanks to Indy from sinister seeds for this one it was the last pack do f 1’s I should have never traded the rest of this pack I got all females out of my seed had to give some away to friend
I think I’ll cross the mom with something special we shell see

25 Likes

Hard to find anything bad from the
Clown.looks great as usual.
Take care and stay safe…

2 Likes

Lemon gas came down on day 68 huge buds hard as rocks still proved to be the best yield very colorful beautiful maroon/ purple tones
Hgk x goji OG big buds solid hard stems were Spindly and didn’t support there weight beautiful lavender to purple buds not the best yield but I know it will make up for that in quality
Nl5 x atf buds were small but many many of them
Dark reddish / magenta color sticky af and hard as rocks FROSTY AS F$%# good yield should have vegged her longer next time
Shiva dawg still not there maybe mid next week

@Bigun hi bro your right my brother the clown never lets you down great genetics

4 Likes

Whos this clown you speak of?

2 Likes