Paps Octopots grow

Sinister seeds logo a evil looking clown Indican is his Handel he s on IG as therealindican
He’s a good dude we all were on opengrow

5 Likes

Thanks you very much. I have heard of sinister seeds! So what came from sinister that you are growing. Im gonna check him out right now.

2 Likes

The nl5 x Atf is in the room now I have quite a few of his line manly indica ( wild guess with his name lol)
I have a few f2 of his I made

5 Likes

Day 71 they are all in the nets drying
Lemon gas 68 days
Hgk x goji OG 69 days
Nl5 x atf 69 days
Shive dawg 71 days

Note shive dawg I did not top or scrog as normal just used net to spread it out , this time buds were bigger and fatter
Atf x nl5 which was scrogged there was a great deal of buds but smaller
So I’ve come to the conclusion that some indica dominate just don’t respond well with a short veg time and scrog

Once dry I’ll show some pics of the finish product
And weight
Thanks again for tagging along
Paps

11 Likes

Can not go wrong with his gear…
If u like great Indica influenced genetics.
Strong as heck…

5 Likes

Nice run Papa…want to hear about ATF/NL5 and HGK/Goji when you dry and smoke them.
Sorry I snatched some of those ATF’s from you…still have them , I saw you had stated you wished you had kept them all. :heart_eyes: Was nice of you to share. Just know Im watching everything you post up :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Whatsup @Jetdro. Nice to see your avatar pop up on my OG homescreen. Hope your staying well. Peace!

4 Likes

Hey gettingabackboneholio!!! I see every ost you make, I am following from afar, lol.

Happy Easter to you and yours !!!

5 Likes

Lol. I never thought i would say it feels good to be called holio again. Same back at ya bud. Happy easter.

5 Likes

Lol good to hear your well happy Easter

3 Likes

Nl5 x atf Dried only 3 days buds hard as rocks
There not the biggest but I believe plant doesn’t like to be scrogged next time I’ll just let her go naturally

Strong weed it’s a good one :point_up:

27 Likes

Final results
Bud - no larf or trim in figure
Lemon gas 6 oz Best producer by far buds hard AF
Hgk.x gogi OG 4.5 oz very colorful bud tasty and rock hard

Next two were 2 weeks younger then the two above

Shiva dawg 2.5 this time low yield and having grown her before she if I let her get bigger she could have held her own on yield

Nl5 x atf great bud rock hard and strong yield not so great 2.25 oz needed more veg time

I do have 1/2 lb of trim and larf for the hash project

Nl5 x Atf will be grown again with the slower growing indica next time
It’s obvious that slower growing and faster growing hybrids should Not be scrogged together for max yield

I’ll post a few pics
Finish up this thread and
Start once more
Paps

20 Likes

Bud shots
Lemon gas

Holy grail kush x GoJi OG

29 Likes

great buds there! that NL5xATF does look extra yummy …dank n dense,enjoy,bro

5 Likes

Boom there was an explosion in the garage an spray can of primer blow up
The fire started from a 9 volt battery seems if metal touches the contact it can start a fire
The spray can blow through the wall into the kitchen my daughter and I had it out before the fire and the police came ( just what we need when my tent is behind a door in the garage they never asked to look ) car was in the g covered in soot and primer

So now my nerves are shot and all is well
The place stinks of fire
Check this out

25 Likes

Yikes! Glad everyone’s okay, and you put the fire out before anything worse happened.

Best wishes!

6 Likes

Bro the fireman and the police were standing in front of my grow space and never opened the door or asked what’s in there damn lucky

Still shaking

15 Likes

Dang scary moment glad y’all are ok!

2 Likes

Scary stuff. Glad everyone is okay.

2 Likes

If we weren’t home we would have lost everything home pets everything
Damn lucky thank God

14 Likes