Paps Octopots grow

@ModicumGenes thanks for the vote definitely ORange gogi never tried that one too many to choose from lol

2 Likes

Haha I wouldn’t even know where to begin paps lol
Roll the dice and do two similar per pot without topping and flip earlier , that’s 8 lol

2 Likes

@ifish that’s not a bad idea lol that’s one way to try different strains

Bro I increased the feed in week 8 plants they are fattening up but a bit green yet , some fade ! next feeding i feel I should cut the feeding in half only 3 weeks left about
Hopefully I’ll see more colors
Peace

1 Like

What are you feeding them ?

I’m using 1 teaspoon of GOE I bumped it up to 1&1/2 teaspoon per gallon and 1/4 teaspoon of cha Ching from fox farms I feel I should stop the cha Ching and drop the GOE down to 1/2 a teaspoon per gallon and none at all the last week just a thought that popped up ?

2 Likes

Wife’s making me go food shopping , oh the joy , be back hopefully in an hour or so ffs haha , I’ll hit you on pm : )

2 Likes

New seeds popped
OHGA all 4 tails out and in dirt
Orange gogi 1 in dirt 3 more still in napkin
Papas punch 3 in dirt 1 still in napkin
Steel shack all floaters done
I’m going to pop tin foil hat lol love the name

So far I really like the new Gear by Mota Greenrebel farms
His lemon gas in my the tent is a winner

12 Likes

I would pick:

Lemon Gas
Thunder Fuck X NL 5…come on , ya got to!!!
Orange Goji
OHGA

The Og is better than either PP or my HGK x Goji , OHGA I am guessing on but looking at them 4 weeks old, think it is a solid guess!!!

3 Likes

I need a afghan rug wonder if it comes in a grey since I’m going bald might as well try to wear it . Wife says any more hair loss I can shave it bald gonna wait on summer for that to happen !

3 Likes

Hi bro I’ll send you some clippings lol

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior you’ll be sporting a comb-over soon lol

6 Likes

Now that’s funny @ifish

Hay fish I was rummaging through some old fertilizer and low and behold I have 0/1/3 next grow full cycle of fertilizer no mistakes

2 Likes

0/1/3 good ratio , that will induce fade alright and ripen them buds at end / fall , no confusion there , clear message , nice find : )

3 Likes

Welcome to all fellow OG’s

Buds be fattening up they all fell over I had to raise the second net just to keep them standing

Still the feeding wasn’t right just a bit too green but thanks to friends the next time the feeding schedule will be spot on

There seems to be a bit of a problem some leaves (lower ) look burnt (I know I pushed the fertilizer a bit much and late in its season )
But we’re close to the end also some thrips seem to have hit a few lower leaves I removed the leaves and I’ll spray with nuclear powered spinasod I believe the spelling is incorrect!
But here’s a few pic. Enjoy the show

16 Likes

18 Likes

It smells in there lol
:stuck_out_tongue:
I was working in the room in my garage left the door open wile I was cleaning up took a few pics checked out the trichomes maybe say 1/2 hour walked into the house and the wife started bitchin that the whole house stunk
The lemon gas is a stinker you have to change your clothes
Damn !
Took a pic just to see size of the buds much better the my first Octopot run

I think just by the looks of lemon gas I’ll keep her as a mom
Shive dawg and sugar punch moms will get flowered out or just culled depends on timing I’ve got seeds no need to take up space in the mom room and I’ve run them 2x anyway
Next run so far
Orange gogi
Blissful sunset
Atf x nl5
Room for one more
Maybe Novacane ( kick ass indica old Mota rebel line my f2
Maybe huck and heri ( bigun )
Maybe OHAG ( jet
Or maybe tin foil hat ( greenrebel farms )just because I like the name
Paps

18 Likes

Looking beautiful bro…
Those colas are a joy to behold…
Looks like once again u have dkne a great job with these…
Take care and enjoy life…tell the Mrs. Hello for us

5 Likes

Day 60 from flip day 47 from bud development
Trichomes on the lemon gas looks like I should pick them
Heads are 20 % amber and all cloudy stems of the trichomes vary clear and cloudy
Overall look of the plant doesn’t look ready but don’t want to go longer and take a change of it declining

I know the lack of fade is my fault again too much n
I boosted the feeding on the wrong week too late In it development so next time I tweaked the feeding schedule accordingly
Ok good news I took a small sample bud of the lemon gas and gas dried no cure and gave it a test spin oh yeah it’s a winner nice smoke

I’ll check it day by day to insure I pick it at its peak but it just might be soon depending on a closer look
@Jetdro @ifish thanks again for your advice
Peace
Paps

7 Likes

Sounds like the results this round are much better, getting it dialed in . Get the damn N out and your really gonna see even better results.

So Lemon Gas is good huh…

I hear ifish has been helping behind the scene’s. When it all clicks in your head, and the light bulb goes off, then you shall understand WTF he is talking about, and it will all suddenly make sense.

I gonna stay with TVF for all of veg this next run, just not gonna feed them any better with anything else, and it sets up the big sleeve with all it needs to enter flower.

Tired of buying different nutes each run, I have seen as long as I run TVF till the flip, AND keep my ratios right in flower, ANY decent food will do. This next run Im going Jack’s. Cheap, powder, easy to source, good numbers for NPK I can play with, sold on ETSY in “kits” with all 3 parts I want for cheap. 3 pounds, 6 pounds nine pound “kits” for 20-45 bucks .

4 Likes

Fish has been a big help finally it made sense the other day
It all started me thinking :thinking: and that shit hurts lol
About the ratios and feeding schedule he explained it perfectly for me with the spring summer fall analogy it just clicked
I also was looking at jacks next time I need fertilizer I’ll give it a try
Next grow will be even better getting way past the learning curve
By the way all the orange gogi and ohag are above dirt
Thanks

3 Likes