Paps Octopots grow

Orange Goji is a winner, thinking OHGA will be too, but OG absolutely is!!!

4 Likes

Looking forward growing the beans u sent Jet…
Had i asked sooner i wouldhave them in this run.
Got plenty of time and rezt assured they will b in my stash in the coming months.

Papa u are looking good.

4 Likes

Hello 2 clones are rooting and two all ready rooted one each
Atf x nl5
Madberry ( this one is slow good to give her a head start
Lemon gas ( I need to train her early )
Holy grail kush x gogi OG

All seeding will take 6 weeks from know to sex then 2 weeks to clone
Hell The for above fill the screen by then or close to it

3 Likes

Can’t believe how heavy they became Added a 0/1/3 fertilizer to the regiment last night only added one gal to each
I’ll let the Rez empty then only water till the end

Peace
Paps

21 Likes

Beautiful bro.
Wish i was closer.
I would ask for a taste test…lol

Take care my frienx

2 Likes

I see you finally GOT IT huh!!! Look at you go…0/1/3 …you even KNOW what you did now don’t you!!!
I can see the difference from the last run, 2 or 3 times as dense/heavy??? Any you were not perfect, but your getting close.

Here is to a great harvest…

3 Likes

@Bigun anytime you’re around my part of the world you are more then welcome

@Jetdro hi jet just goes to show you that you can teach an old stubborn dog a new trick or two lol
Already changed up the feeding schedule for the next time
I’ll play around with what I got in fertilizer and see what next grow bring before I change over to jacks or something similar

Thanks to You and & @ifish you guys were a big help ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, from the looks of your tent…YOU GOT THIS MAN!!!

Does not have to be Jacks, just as long as your ratios are correct and the fed is a complete food not a pusher.
Im going Jacks cause it is fairly cheap, easy to get, see it does NOT settle out once mixed, and the NPK #'s on their stuff i easy to make into what I want. Hell 2 of them are dead perfect out of the box , the 1/2/5 (5/12/26) an the 10/30/20… Just one 50/50 mix of those 2 gives me my 1/3/3 and I am all set.

1 Like

I’ll sit back and watch and see how it works before I’ll try it I really like the urban farms vegetable food so that definitely stays
By the way it stinks to high heaven in there
And is sticky as a glue

If you fall in your stick to the plants and never get out lol

4 Likes

I am NEVER giving up on U.F. TVF…oh Hell to the no!!! From day 1 to 2.5 into flip @ 1 Tea per baby!!!

Jacks will work just fine. I am ahead of you so you can watch n see if I have issues with it.

My round stunk bad too! All but the Silver Fields were STICKY like you say. The S.F. went HUGE and looks nice, but has little smell and not much stick, even tough she appears to be covered in goo! She may be done .

2 Likes

I still did not get fade with the Eden stuff lol. Normal slight change over of color, no major fade still! I swear that is partly the Octopots.

1 Like

NAW, it is the ratios. GOE (Garden Of Eden ) not quite perfect. I got good fade on my last run, and it was real uniform too.
Bet you saw better plants using 1 TEASPOON per of the Veg food??? Hope you did GOE at 1 tea per.

Staying with their Texas Vegetable Fert for all of veg, gonna try Jacks for flower this next run. Can buy 2 different ones to mix into the 4 ratios I want real easy like.

Did you just harvest GA???

1 Like

Yep I did, and really I could see no difference between the two ferts.

2 Likes

Ok so the After the flip week 2.5 feed Through weeks 5 10/30/20 ( no more GOE correct no need for it this is an all in one )
Weeks 6 through 8 boost to the 50/50 blend to a 1 /3/3
Then finish up with the 5/12/26 which is a 1/2/5 to the end week 9 or 10

Do you need flush with jacks ? Is it considered organic ?
Just stoned thinking about next run

1 Like

EXACTLY what I shall do. Correct, no need for the GOE once you start the 10/30/20

You got it…when we want to increase ratio away from N and towards P and K, we mix the 50/50 blend get 1/3/3

Depends upon strain I guess. Mine seem to BULK in weeks 7/8 or so. So I want to hit them with the 1/2/5 when THEY NEED IT!

Thinking:

1/3/2 weeks 2.5 - 6…then 7 and 8 hit them at 1/2/5 …my stuff, by week 9 start is about done stacking, and they will come down at 70 days,so I will back down to 1/3/2 about week 9, then let it just run out with only water fill ups till the chop.

Gotta play it by ear. We want the 1/2/5 when they are deep into making Bud… @ifish you need to chime in about

HERE…

LMAO!!!

At week 7/8 your going to start them on 1/2/5
So if we do abit of maths 1+2+5 = 8 , and out of the 8 , 1 is n , so one eighth of the feed is n and 5/8 is k , good ratio

At week 9 till finish you will be useing 1/3/2
1+3+2=6 and out of the 6 , 1 is n , so one sixth of the feed is n ( also pushing p which is not needed then at 3/6 , and only 2/6 is k )

So if using 1/3/2 , the n percentage is higher than 1/2/5 and if using 1/3/2 the k is lowered favouring p , not good ratio for finish
Although you will be reducing the ppm then , I still think feed 1/2/5 till end , from week7/8 to finish just reducing ppm at week 9 kind of : )

4 Likes

Well, the deal is really just do not know for certain yet. We know getting N out of the Flower ratio WORKED wonders, so lets tackle this together.
Good thinking above, DAMN you do understand now huh!!! COOL!!!

Your plan has merit, if the numbers work that way, not sure they do but think they do.

Gotta remember we are concerned with ratio’s not amounts. So, the ratio to the TOTAL I agree is more % N BUT, BUT, N is still less in RATIO % to P and K…believe that is where the magic occurs, the ratios. We have seen cutting the feed 2/3 hurts NOTHING, and raisin P n K in flower while lowering N does wonders, so thinking it is more the ratio of NPK to each other than total #'s.

@ifish needs to get in on this one!!! LOL!!!

Either way we got it covered. You gonna go Jacks 10/30/20 and 5/12/26 also???

2 Likes

So Keep the ratio to 10/30/20 2.5 throughout week 6
Week7/8 go to 1/2/5 till end if you want to boost the feed increase the amount of fertilizer not the ratio ( increases ppm)
Or at the end just decrease the amount of fertilizer as well
Cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We are getting it dialed in. To be honest, not sure how much better it can get, my harvest was killer and the weight was excellent, and quality was way up there!! RPP went 14 ounces!!!

2 Likes

@Jetdro the RPP went 14 zips damn skippy bro that’s a nice yield
Just went in the tent it’s day 65 from flip day 52 from bud development. Lemon gas can’t even stand up buds are too heavy all laying down lol all fell down and went boom :boom:
Madberry one bud the stem broke

It looks like I’ll pick the lemon gas ahead of schedule I believe the beginning of next week
Madberry is about two weeks away
Shive dawg will get picked at day 58 just like she always does so all but madberry should be down by thanksgiving

17 Likes