Paps runs BOG , Lefthanded seeds, Orange Goji ,Oregon Huckleberry, and useful seeds Octopot style

Hi all
Here’s a few pictures.
Useful genetics bag of skunk n oranges
Day 1 of flowering
Mainline style going for 12 mains all Stripped from the 4 node down
Also gave her a trim
The canopy I feel is my best shaping and should give me a nice crown of colas

Also in the seedling tent

In the 2 gallon fabric bags are @Mr.Sparkle PR x CD auto ( I’ve not grown autos in years so hopefully I won’t f then up too bad )

Also in solo cups
4 mazer x heri sinister seeds
4 days Nycsour @santero ( nyc soma cut x res dogs sour d ) I believe our friend @neogitus grew these out they looked killer
1 thc french cookies ( killed 1 freebees)
3 Joti blk delato
4 Mel franks skunk 1
Don’t think I could go wrong with these

A fee plants In 2 gallon fabric bags
On the left 2 green Manalishi from a good friend wisecalyx aka beefsalid
On the right original amnesia dinafem
Day 22 in flower feeding 10/30/20 at 956 ppms

22 Likes

Oh man! Excited to see your hand on those autos! And those MF Skunk #1’s :heart_eyes: I’m sitting on 15 or so of those seeds, definitely interested in what they turn out like. Todd doesn’t take many pics :sweat_smile:

That skunk n oranges looks real nice, gonna have quite the bush there :wink:

Those freebie plants look pretty good too! Been years since I’ve seen any dinafem amnesia!

4 Likes

Im really interested to see how the BOGs bogglegum turns out. I contacted him via email to see if he had any but no reply yet.
Some say she tastes like grape bubble gum :smiley:Please give a smoke report when shes all cured up !

2 Likes

@HolyAngel thanks I hope I do the autos justice :thinking:
Looking at @Mr.Sparkle work I was impressed so he was kind enough to offer them up :hugs:
The Mel franks stuff looks to good not to run , I have a MF Durban fem I may pop :star_struck:

Useful genetics is my new favorite breeder the blackened oranges was really outstanding smoke , I should have let lt go a bit longer ! So that skunk n oranges can’t be bad lol :joy: I will pick up more of there gear they are reasonably priced

Amnesia alway had a soft spot in my 🫀

@HappyTrees23s I had 2 dif phenotype the shorter of the 2 I harvested a few weeks ago and with 1 week cure was very tasty a bit of bubble gum in the background STRONG :muscle: weed
I definitely picked her a week or so early ( no weed ,so she was close to ready and I always grow a sacrifice plant I call it lol )

Thanks for stopping by
Paps

9 Likes

I have a Durban clone going in next run : ) she’s ticking over in veg now as we speak , hoping she doesn’t get too big befor flip lol

3 Likes

Everything is looking great, Papalag!

You emailed BOG? I’ve got some bad news for you…

5 Likes

Hi B&B thanks for stopping by and all the kind words :sunglasses:. I did see BOG gear available on seedsherenow but theres limited amount and items

I did hear Bogs son my continue he’s work

5 Likes

In the OP you say you grow to the sixth before topping at the 3rd. Just to bulk up the trunk or is there more reason to let it grow the extra nodes?

2 Likes

If you don’t wait until 6 nodes it tends to stall the plant out for a week or so.

5 Likes

Totally to bulk up the trunk bro
Also what @HolyAngel said

5 Likes

Do you enjoy the California Light? I bought the same one! Would like someone whose run it to give me some advice!

2 Likes

It doesn’t if you wait? I thought it was unavoidable to stall it out when training and figured the further you let it go would just stress it more when you cropped. Kind of like circumcision where if you’re going to do it do it early and hope the trauma passes quicker lol

Taught me something!

Now I’m wondering if this was sarcasm… lol

3 Likes

I mean you’ll have a bit of a pause regardless, but if top at the 3rd node when the plant only has 4 nodes total, you’re generally going to wait a solid 5 days before those little branches really do anything for ya.

Now if you wait until there’s 6 nodes, those branches at the 3rd node are usually already an inch+ long. So when you top, those branches can take right over and you’re only down a day or two.

Plus you’ll have a larger root mass at 6 nodes than at 4, so again, it can recover faster then if it was smaller with a smaller root mass.

^^

9 Likes

It’s a great light ! in my set up I needed supplemental lighting at the sides once they over take the tens lol

I feel it’s worth every penny

6 Likes

I’m glad I asked! I’ve done one mainline grow and then I did a quadline for the next grow. The quadline was an auto and I definitely saw it stall and recover for about a week. Good info cause I’m planning to do one or the other for my next round.

2 Likes

Oh no !! :disappointed_relieved: thats aweful :disappointed_relieved:
Thanks for letting me know at least. Thats really upsetting news…

3 Likes

Hi all harvested the bogglegum

This was trained to do 16 mains

What do you think

28 Likes

Great haul paps : )

3 Likes

Thanks bro all nice bud no popcorn size

Need to work on fating them up a be more

5 Likes

Looks sweet from here : )

3 Likes