Paranoid sativa

looking for your post now I gotta see it

The old original nevils haze was well know for that. To the point most people didn’t like it due to it taking them to a dark very uncomfortable place, with words like too strong, unpleasant an not suitable for every day use, or leaving one gasping to breathe. The old original version of the nl#5 x haze had plants that could do the same too, but perhaps with a touch more aggression on body effects too. Unfortunately both seem to have dissapered in that seedform for many years now.

2 Likes

While not pure sativa real White Widow definitely inspires anxiety for me. Also some cuts of Jack Herer, especially when taken when the trichs are clear are a panic attack just waiting to happen. I think when you cut your bud has nearly as much of a impact as genetic to be honest. Clear with barely any cloudy is great if you enjoy panic attacks :laughing:

1 Like

Lol I harvested one of my girls early last run and it definitely was a more energetic high then the strain was supposed to be . Who has the real white widow?

@api312 or a good jack in seed form I love that strain never grew it but you make me want to now

are you preserving Strains @HunnaGodHunna ?
whats your plan if you get a trippy Sativa?

Malawi from Ace and Nevil’s Haze are the two grails for mind melting, overwhelming stuff and Vietnam Black is the third, but more drunk than psychedelic :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@romanoweed Absolutely brother I want to find it stabilize it so we get the same results almost every time then share them with the world no hoarding or Robbery over here Just trying to spread the love OG

how come you rule out “robbery” … nobody mentioned or implied that.

sorry to be like that… lately i had a heartless person taking hundret Seeds from me, and not doing their part of the deal. probably im black-seeing.

All good,i have paranoid sativa links, but only preservers get em- Thai, and such

@romanoweed I meant me personally I believe in honesty and love bro …Sorry to hear that happened I wish we could weed all the snakes out of the game but as long as we got grass we gone have snakes :snake:

1 Like

all good, sorry nothing to do with a random person. Hello

@romanoweed people find good genetics and look at them as a come up something to get rich from I was just saying if I find that trippy sativa I’m going to make sure everyone that wants it can have it instead of charging $1000 for a cut and 300 for 10 fucking beans shit is sad

1 Like

:100: thanks bro

1 Like

that was for @ClassicGenetix my bad G

1 Like

This is part of the Moby Dick cross I mentioned above, so perhaps I got a WW leaning pheno!

2 Likes

We grew a strain this year that is very Sativa, Vietnam Thunder Fuck…energetic

Vietnam Black x Matanuska Thunder Fuck (bikers cut)

4 Likes

I’ve grown some very sativa plants and they are all racy/paranoia but if you really want to get intense then make hash out of them.

My sativa hash is lethal stuff.

2 Likes

Should we get a mod to merge this with the “weed your afraid of” topic as they are hitting on similar points ?

1 Like

100 % Durban Poison does this to me. I seem to be able to handle it in crosses if I ease into it.

1 Like