Weed You’re Afraid Of

So, who has a stash that they just can’t bring themselves to smoke because it’s too scary?

I made a bubble hash out of an Everyday Haze that is lethal racy and it gets my mind moving too fast and it’s not a good way. For special occasions with the right people only.

If I were to smoke it on the subway at the busiest intersection I’d be in trouble.

Anyone else feel this way? Anybody got a strain that’s just for you, in the bathroom, in the dark?

40 Likes

Heart attack weed
I think it’s like haze
A sativa , but that shit made my heart race, felt like I snorted a gram at one time
And it all drained at once.
Hated that.
Kids don’t do drugs
Toker was lucky to live thru that phase back in 1990.
Peace

12 Likes

1 word…sherm :confounded:

8 Likes

I’ve said it elsewhere, but fuck Moby Dick (the strain, not the whale)!
Had to have my roommate talk me down like I was a high schooler on a bad mushroom trip!

7 Likes

When I pound a half gram dab of anything. I get super blasted and feel like it’s very hard to breath after the coughing fit. Doesn’t help I have post nasal drain…so it feels like a huge dose of stoned beyond belief then an asmtha attack at the same time…mostly racy sativas.

11 Likes
4 Likes

Hahaha “we gon smoke a dip. All of it. Not a little bit.”

4 Likes

moby dick auto??

2 Likes

I have what I harvested from the very first plant i grew still stashed in a canister. I wasnt brave enough to try it when it was dried and I’m still not brave enough to try it. I didn’t know what I was doing at all, probably cut early and it was a random seed from China. Could have been hemp, could have been the shit, I’ll never try it.

2 Likes

lmao and don’t forget about that one scene in friday where smokey puffs on some angel dust :joy:

4 Likes

genetics grown at a local dispensary where I used to work. Not sure of the origin, but definitely not an auto

3 Likes

My bitties keeper is what I call fighting weed. I get so anxious and ready to argue or fight anytime I smoke it. Other people love it and I’m the only one who gets that way from it. Idk. Probably gonna kill it soon. I can’t see keeping something I don’t love.

19 Likes

one time i ingested a drop of distillate from a cart and i lost my fucking mind, didn’t even know what planet i was on, not to mention my heart was racy af. the cart wasn’t hitting right so i took the top off, got a fork, put some distillate on it and ate it.

6 Likes

Many years ago I got what I still remember as a hell of a weed, don’t know the strain but a joint would last forever and every 2 hints a bad taste followed by headache.
Yeah, I am affraid of producing such crap.
Right now I am smoking a almost dried bud of critical and as it tastes good… Can’t wait until is cured.

5 Likes

You are in for a treat if it comes out like my Critical did… :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

My strain in question is an excellent example of a heady racy sativa. I just have to be very careful when I consume it.

3 Likes

A buddy of mine used to run a Space Queen cutting that made me so scatter brained it made it difficult to ride a bike and/or use heavy machinery. It would have me just zoning out, but not where I was in the zone and could work on muscle memory and auto pilot. It wasn’t the same as being drunk, but it had similarities. Hand eye coordination was impaired, depth perception was off. Other than that, it was fantastic. The taste was superb.

On another note, scary good, Neville’s Haze. Hard to explain, it was like entering another world. No ceiling. Scary fun. Miss that stuff. Much love

10 Likes

what I would give to have weed effect me like this…

yes I know; “you haven’t smoked X strain, your bud must suck”

5 Likes

Serious seeds White Russian 2003 era.It’s my white whale.I was given a piece the size of a pinky nail from my brother and he wouldn’t give me anymore and just smirked.The whole night was a milky smoky fog half of it eas a heart attack on wheels forgetting if I was breathing then almost forgetting how to breath then retiring into hysterical fits of laughter followed by consumption of mass quantities then a comatose nap.Good shit man I miss it so

4 Likes

I love all the herb but the original c99 cut gave a friend of mine anxiety so bad the first time he smoked it he quite smoking weed after that.

14 Likes