Patiently waiting for new BODHI testers,😎

Yeah that is all the more reason for me to make sure I’m ready and do a great grow report. I know a lot of people will fall off, but it won’t be me. I want my testing name to be golden in the community!!

4 Likes

Interesting I’ve never heard of this before. Pretty confusing as his Appalachian Super Skunk has been referred to as ASS in the past. :stuck_out_tongue: Is there anywhere we can read up about that American Sunk Selection?

I found a post by Cannavore referencing a clone called ASS #1 which shares the lineage you posted but without the distinction of #1 in the tester list I’m unsure.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Doc D has crossed it to afpak/x18. @vernal has some working at the moment

4 Likes

12 Likes

For those who do not have the list and was curious like me to know what has in it:

Bodhi Seeds
Fall Testers 2019
(Male listed in bold before the list of ladies he hit.)

88 G13/HP x

ASS
Banana OG
Black Domina
Bubbashine Instant Karma
Cherry Trance
Congo Kashmir
Dumpster
GG4
Golden Triangle
Hippie Slayer 33
Kandahar Black
Killer Queen Lonestar
Lemon Tree
Lush
Master Kush
Mendo Purps
Mimosa
Orgasmatron
Peach Rom
Pirate Sweat
Purple Goji
Pure OG
Stevie Wonder
Topanga
Trainwreck
Yager
White Tahoe Cookies

Kashmir x

Axis
Black Kandahar
Congo Black
GG4
Highland Thai
Kush 4
Lush
Malawi
Panama
Purple Columbian
Trainwreck

Old Mother Ghani (OMG) x

Axis
Bubba Katsu
Genius Thai
Jalahabad 5
JDC Hawaiian
Lemon Thai Indy
OGKB
Orgasmatron
Skunk VA
Tigermelon 2
Tripweed

Purple Unicorn x

Afghan Hashplant
Bushmans
Chem D
Fat Cherry Afghani
Goji Raz
Hawaiian Blood Clone
Honey Mandarin
JDC Hawaiian
Lemon Thai Indy
Lush
Mana
Master Kush
Mendo Purps
Mother’s Milk
NL2
OGKB
PCK
Pinesoul
Pirate Sweat
Skywalker
Stevie Wonder
TK
Vintage Jack
Wookie 41

Strawberry Milk x

Black Triangle
Blood Clone
Dragonsoul
Goji Raz
Kashmir 22
Larry
Lemon G
Loompa’s Headband
Mango Biche
Master Kush
Monkey Paw
OGKB
Orgasmatron
Persian Delight
Pirate Sweat
Super Silver Haze
Temple
Topanga
Tres Fighter
White Tahoe Cookies

Sunshine Daydream x

Axis
Bubba Katsu
Kush 4
Purple Kush
Purple Unicorn
Skunk VA

Wookie 15 x

Banana OG
Black Triangle
Blue Lotus
Congo Black
Congo Kashmir
Diablo OG
Dragonsoul
Ethiopian Banana
Honey Mandarin
JDC Hawaiian
Killer Queen Lonestar
Lush
Mango Biche
Master Kush
Mendo Purps
Mother’s Milk
Temple
Williams Wonder

Misc.

Bandaid 7 x Dreadbread
PNW Hashplant x Snow Lotus
TK x Iraq

9 Likes

Can’t wait for the ghash x black domina to go up for sale.
There goes 2 packs

11 Likes

guess what came in.:grin:

12 Likes

Damn, could be some interesting results…

3 Likes

Looking back over the list…that Kashmir ×highland Thai is probably awesome.

6 Likes

Everyone elite daddy anything that crosses them is going to be a good thing but some have the power to be insane I keep looking at the list and wondering if it was me which one I would choose but never come to a conclusion. :grin:

4 Likes

I got on the list for testers! I have no clue as to names and where they all come from so I asked him to pick for me. Now another month wait, but worth it.

5 Likes

wow I’m not believing I also received the email this morning the choice has to be in order of preference I’m already 2 hours looking and do not know which will be the first, maybe skunk va x ssdd
Anyway happiness has taken over my day today almost not believing since it is very difficult to buy bodhi seeds here I hope the mail or customs of my country does not screw everything at the time of delivery

6 Likes

Did you get yours yet?

How do you become a tester? I would kill anything I have going at the mo and start from scratch

2 Likes

Worra list of crosses :point_up:t3: -
good luck with your choices guys , some fire :fire: in these seeds :exclamation:
Anyone need help with the testing, just Hmu and I’ll help you test some, (jk.) :tongue:
Hopefully some/all of you will be growing them on Overgrow !
Gaz

6 Likes

Yep, awesome list…ill be doing the test grow here. I have 3wks to germ 7, I’m just waiting on a couple of things, a few plants to show sex , and decide if I’m gonna do soil, or dwc, and get more screw in led…as I figure what better time to test screw ins. Hey… might even have to break out the 4×4 tent.:grin:

5 Likes

Got mine today. Along with another order!!!

It’s a lovely day!! The nl2x pu f3 is my tester!!!

19 Likes

Hello.
How can i be a tester?
If i vän i doit whit my soul
Love and light from Sweden

3 Likes

Hey buddy I’m gonna say what they said to me, the tests are open to everyone, it is very simple just send an email and ask mr. and Mrs. B are very kind and lovely people I believe it is the breeder that distributes more seeds for free, but just as it was not given to me I will not give it to anyone it is very easy to find on google and with what has been said here face it as a search for treasure.

Another thing if chosen is not a cuzão and germinate 7 beans and even if I do not want to make a public diary send a report of the evolution of the plant to the email provided by them even if the plant does not arrive until the end would be the minimum until because he donates the best genetics in the world and still thanks him for it. :thumbsup: :pray: :smiley:

9 Likes