Paws and effect 🪴🌱

@way4out package recieved thanks again for the wicked sick trade.!!!

3 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws
Love the log bud. Just wanted to pop in and say keep up the good work.

I promised myself I would run these after my current grow. :pray: Thanks a million again!

9 Likes

Right on man! That will be fun!

2 Likes

Took a pic of a couple fritter clones moving along. Only 2 made it. My pump went out. Damnit.

lucky the hydro store carries these.

10 Likes

I was just sent a fritter clone last week. It arrived unhappy with slimy leaves but I’m bringing it back. I hope the strain is more vigorous than it looks right now.

2 Likes

Damn it slimy leaves. Did you get from someone using the method I’ve been trying to work out?

It’s definitely weather depending.

2 Likes

No but I’ve seen that and it’s pretty clever! This was sent in a box inside a ziplock and the roots were too wet and there was no ventilation.

2 Likes

If there’s roots, it’s trying to breathe. Cuts travel way better, for longer. Hope you get her all fixed up. That’s one I’ve wanted to grow for awhile. Not for lack of trying. Just feels like it wasn’t meant to be. That and the MAC1. Both cuts paws raves over. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about those clones not making it!

2 Likes

I love the idea, I do wonder how the envelopes don’t get charged for a package though, they told me at my PO that anything that is rigid is a package.

3 Likes

It’s all good. Two made it. Should be making a new round of them soon ish. Haven’t been able to pop beans yet, so I’m playing the waiting game. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m just going by their regulations. If you feel one, it doesn’t feel like it’s a rigid package. It has give and some flex. Still protective. :+1:

3 Likes

Oh good. Again, great idea, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

@SWIM_Yenobi , @Azure , @NDNCHILD , @Jonesfamily7715 .
Recieved everything thanks much!!! Yall are great!

4 Likes

Awesome!
Let me know when and if you grow them out.

1 Like

Will do! Thanks again

2 Likes

My wife picked up this 6 bulb 4ft t5 for 15 bucks. Brand new in the shipping box. I figured I have heard and read about many deaths from leds on seedlings. So I decided I would hang it and replace it with the vivosun vs1500 when in ready to transplant them. It’s wierd it has a 4 light 2 light or 6 light option. All the lights even worked great brand new!. Scoresssss.

I am going to be starting very soon the sooner the better. It’s going to be really fun popping beans again. Yay hooooooooo

:deciduous_tree:

:fire:

:seedling:

19 Likes

Holy chit!

7 Likes

I have not had any trouble with the LEDs and ceilings but up until I got the LEDs I used my tea fives for ceilings and they do a great job

1 Like

I’ve always used a t5 for seedlings. I have almost no experience with led and didn’t want to fry them. :confused:. Wife scored this a bit ago and I forgot it was in the closet. So I figured I would start them under it. I’m sure once I get more used to led sleds it will be more or less the way I sprout. Just glad to have this thing, I’m sure @Jetdro you have more experience than me with leds.

3 Likes