Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I have been thinking the same. I want to start steelies and salmon. Lots of good salmon fishing around here. It’s going to be fun. Once things get slowed down around here…right now I’m ready for bass anywhere anytime… ripping lips!!! :fishing_pole_and_fish: 🪱 🪝 that’s what I’ve been focusing on for a while. Bass. We love to eat them as well. They are very good smoked and grilled up… :yum:… I use my spinning rod for small baits and stuff like a hook and a senko… I use my baitcaster for 3/4 to 1 Oz lures and such. Mainly is what I have been going to for flipping in the winter.
Making them just took hooks weed guards and a mold. We then melt the led and poor it into the mold then file them to perfectness.

4 Likes

God I have not been fishing in years and years. That was 30 plus. Just focus on what’s going on at home first.

3 Likes

Thanks man. I’m doing my best keeping things working around here.

4 Likes

@Heliosphear I believe you sent this sick sticker! Thank you!

@DougDawson got these beans and some mob thanks. Awesome card by the way. @kndreyn thank you much package recieved safe and sound.

9 Likes

Cool, glad they made it safely, hope they grow well for you bud.

3 Likes

Thanks man I’m excited to grow them out some time. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Awesome! My sour grape cuts are rooting now and I’m sexing these lil plants.

Such an awesome collectable card! I’ve got all mine in old baseball card protectors. Need to get some of those thick resin blocks to display them in.

Glad I could pass those on to such a deserving OG asset. @Pawsfodocaws :seedling::green_heart:

Peace and good vibes friend.

2 Likes

Really stoked to get them and the card. Much appreciated. I have another card like it from @CADMAN I believe…they are rather neat. I’d like to find my way into some more of those. I’ve also been getting my hands on some og stickers. I have slapped all of them on my cannagar box…

5 Likes

I put the low Ryder seeds in a baggy cut to size and sealed it with a lighter and put them in the spine of the CD case. I’m not sure it was you Easymac, I just remember sending them to west coast to a OG that was just getting started.

Keep on fishin! Glad you’re doing better and fam is kicking in more.

7 Likes

Thanks bud!!!. Could’ve been me! Who knows…

Paws

4 Likes

Ha!! For a moment there I thought you were actually talking about real grape seeds :man_facepalming:t2:. I’m getting ready kind of for spring patio tomatoes I grow in 25 gallon bags with cheap potting mix I amend with gypsum and coast of Maine dry fertilizer and jacks weekly. I order rooted ones from burpee to get a small variety of them.

3 Likes

That’s really neat. I’m going to be getting my garden ready for this season. I need to start some peppers and get some tomatoe plants. I like the small sweet ones. And a variety of others. I’m going to get some seeds today I think. :yum:
Edit. I have a month. It’s going to take some planning. And what not. Then I will get the correct seeds for this year’s veggie garden.

7 Likes

The cloner was hard to maintain last round. I ended up with 5 fritter and 1 Mac, the droopy grl. I am doing another run to improve and make limit. Then I will be vegging and flowering. The moms were neglected and don’t seem to have much will in them anymore. They will be replaced.

I also kept one fritter from the last round that was still kicking it and pushing some roots. I’m hoping to plant it soon. So that would make 6 apple fritters…

13 Likes

Not to intrude but I just flipped my small 4 plant grow today. Two in front are Bandaid Haze 7 I sourced from nobody’s nursery in a small stroke of good timing and two in back are Cuban Black Haze. First time running both and seems I have about 100 plus days to go 🫣 tomorrow or Friday I will pull them and give them a hard trim and clean up lower stuff.

9 Likes

Not intruding at all. Things are slow ATM. Waiting for clones to root. Also getting stuff together for the run. Nice plants, sounds interesting I’m going to look into those cuts. Thanks for dropping by bud.

3 Likes

Heard of bandaid haze… don’t know much on it though.

3 Likes

Hey at least it’s working out so far !
Best of luck bro
Full pan of fritters lol!
YUM

3 Likes

Thanks bud!

2 Likes

Got Peppers?

Barker X-tra Hot from New Mexico, going into 2gallon pot this weekend. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

hope all is well brotha prayers for the wife. lost a brother about 6 months ago and just buried another last week. had to take time off and try to beat the depression and anxiety. just dont feel myself and sometimes can take me weeks to get out of these funks. but i will slowly be catching up on all the threads im falling behind on.

4 Likes