Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Crazy in a good way lol!

Thats a jungle of weed right there bro😂

2 Likes

It’s nuts !!!

1 Like

The Eagles are absolutely one of the most clutch teams I know at building up a lead early, then throwing it away once the game/season is almost over. Once again, they’re doing what they’re best at. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I agree man :laughing:

2 Likes

I almost feel bad for the eagles head of security because if they show his face on TV during the game and the Eagles tank immediately after again he might actually be in some danger walking around the streets of Philly. It’s unreal how that keeps happening with such precision.

2 Likes

I’m a steelers and hawks fan. When the bowl went down and we got beat, I won 8 bills. But at the same time. Couldn’t tell anyone, because of the hate for the steelers round here., my friend wore a steelers jersey down the road, and people were hucking stuff at them out of the cars as they passed him. Unreal!

2 Likes

Steelers fans travel man, but yea hawks fans are real spirited lol. The 12th man mentality is definitely real. I remember a Steelers game in San Diego maybe 6-7 years ago where there were more Pitt fans in the seats than chargers lol. All those yellow towels are hard to miss.
I could never not be a niners fan, I don’t think many of us go local when we move. Warriors, giants, sharks it’s just not the same, but you’re a niners fan for life lol. There are more SF flags in my neighborhood than Seahawks here.

2 Likes

Man the hawks fans are hard here. Every house has something hawks. Also I mean we see the team members at the store, and the mascot doing fundraising all the time. It’s wicked. If your not a hawks fan, we’ll that’s fightin words here lmao.

2 Likes

Lmao same in philly if youre a cowboys fan

3 Likes

Btw paws, go huskies! My eyes haven’t adjusted to that shade of purple yet but some great times this year being the token “husky fan” or party pooper. My mom is obsessed with the ducks since coming here, I think it’s mostly the uniforms lol.

1 Like

Awww man. Sorry. Go COUGARs lol.

1 Like

download

1 Like

For real though ima wildcat!

download (1)

1 Like

at least theyre in the same group of species :laughing: a lot of young kids coming to UW next year, could be that shot for the big upset in the rivalry game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Awesome win yesterday,.!

3 Likes

14 Likes

Anybody that wants to throw me a vote for the 2023 poty I would be very happy, you get ten!!! Appreciate it much oger!

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy @ShiskaberrySavior @Dirt_Wizard @G-paS @m0sirys @zephyr @Mrs.Paws @mota @blowdout2269 @ReikoX @chronix @Emeraldgreen @Qtip @DesertHeartGardens @shag @zephyr @Bobgrows @blkmetal @Brokehoe @beacher @SensiBowl @Spitfire @ShiskaberrySavior @schmarmpit @Gonzo @zephyr @DougDawson @204medismoke @Oldtimerunderground @G-paS @Shaggy450r @DJSF @Florida_man_genetics @DefNSmokn @Lady.Zandra63 @lefthandseeds @Illicitmango @Instg8ter @ifish @DGCloud @Hemp @misterbee @Yetigrows @Heritagefarms @Draig @WeTokeChronic @Mr.Sparkle @MoBilly @kndreyn @Osogreen @CADMAN @Purple-N-Hairy @Pigeonman @PhilCuisine @George @ReikoX @Indoornesian @LemonadeJoe @Natea @Syn @Slick1 @nefrella @nube

6 Likes

which photo is yours?

2 Likes

Tag me next time big dog :dog2: you’re an ogre

1 Like