Paws and effect 🪴🌱

When you try it with LEDs the whole key is you’ve got the back the LEDs a good way off the seedlings like 30 inches or so

I’ve watched all your grows you know what you’re doing

4 Likes

Thanks man. Good deal with the leds. I will start trying that out a little more into my new venture of popping seeds. Right now ima stick with the t5 for a bit. Appreciated the compliment coming from you man, I regard you as one of the great growers here on OG. @Jetdro

3 Likes

So here are 2 fritter plants I potted up…

then here are some haggard ass Aladdin kush plants I’m hoping come back… They have been trimmed and will hopefully adjust with more veg time under the hps lamp.

Tbh. I forgot about these plants. :grimacing:

But I bet!! :100: they’ll come back!!!

8 Likes

Did I say they were completely neglected :sweat:. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

@blowdout2269 bro!!! Look what the wife surprised me with this as a gift today!!! @Mrs.Paws you are most excellent.

8 Likes

download.jpeg-14

1 Like

Tell your wife she’s welcome to pick out my gifts any time she likes. lol
Your plants are looking good .

2 Likes

Will do man. :rofl: she’s good. Thanks btw, I’m hoping the messed up kush plants come back, I’ll have some time to see if they do while the fritter and any more incoming clones grow up for a bit.

2 Likes

She blew my mind with this,. And to go with your meme. I’m super cereal. :rofl:

2 Likes

That was a great score! :partying_face: :partying_face: on the light.

I still do all my clones and seedlings under the T5. I have leds in the same tent over the older seedling, clones and Moms.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

WOW! That’s just so cool! And I don’t even grow indoors! :+1: :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you I love t5s for seedlings. I have always done it this way. Also had the room in the back of the tent to make a space for this t5. Should work out awesome! :seedling:

4 Likes

Yes I agree this was an amazing thing to get today,. @Mrs.Paws just made me so overwhelmingly happy with this gift. It’s going to go to great use.

5 Likes

Got some more clones of apple fritter and the Mac 1 cut up and settling,…note
12 mac1 11 fritter cuts.

16 Likes

s-l600-1009941222

3 Likes

6 Likes

@duo thanks much mail recieved. @HealingHerb also thank you kindly, I recieved some stuff from you.

1 Like

@the_vault_team only recieved 2 beans?
No harshness., but that sucks. Lmk if you could do anything. The shirt had a 2 pack in it that’s all

1 Like

this may be the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this site.

3 Likes

It does look like the vault’s giveaway specified that you would be given a 4-pack.
so looks like a mistake but that’s already a very small quantity, you should get at least 4 in my opinion.

4 Likes