Paws and effect 🪴🌱

She’s nice and frosty for sure! Good color as well. Whats the nose on her!?

3 Likes

Sweet pungent dank smell, really hard not to notice after brushing up against it. It’s some sticky icky. I’d have to go there and check but usually the fritter is very earthy and the Mac has been sweet smelling.

5 Likes

My led grow needs nutes.

update! Doing well

10 Likes

Going to be chopping my apple fritter plants as well as my Mac 1 plants at 60/70 days. I forgot to net them, and they all have broken and fallen over. I do not feel like losing any bud to rot. So I think this is the best choice in this case. The buds just got too dang big this time. I will be chopping all buds and keeping the fritter and Mac separate for curing. This is going to be a haul. I’ll post wet weight for guesstimate. I usually find it weighs 1/3 of dry weight roughly more like 25 %.

9 Likes

:axe: :deciduous_tree: :apple: :doughnut: :gun: 1 …

4 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen :yum:

4 Likes

Very nice, chop day is a good day.

2 Likes

The lay over of the plants or chopping a bit confused? :rofl:
Edit idk, this happens every time with the nets, so if you want to see them layed over scroll up :wink: these are getting chopped, :ok_hand:.

3 Likes

I’m bummed they snapped and won’t push 10 more days… ehh such is such

2 Likes

13 Likes

untrimmed initial dry full stack half racks mac1 half fritter

14 Likes

Yeah, this time I crammed to many plants in 1 tent, so by the time some got chopped, the others had no support so a bunch of branches snapped on me. It does suck to chop slightly early after making that far, but it still should be some good smoke

2 Likes

Ya for sure and I got a full drying rack out of it. Should be awesome. The fritter outweighed the Mac by like double. I didn’t weigh it

1 Like

Wow, for me the mac1 was heavier than my af. The af was from seeds but the mac1 was from bobgrows. It works out because the Mac1 is the strongest buds so far, and by far the most crystally. Nothing against the AF, it did amazing and looks/smokes great. About a week and a half cure for both though, so I will have to try both after they cure more

3 Likes

These are the mac1 caps cut only and af lumpys cuts. The lumpys cut produces the fattest buds I’ve ever seen. So much weight. The mac1 is just on another level. I’ve been holding these cuts for 3 years.

2 Likes

You know some good smoke when you see it, nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks bud.

1 Like

Dude, that’s going to be some tasty smoke.

3 Likes

He’ll ya man, can’t wait. Going to be some kill

2 Likes

Fixing to make some clones soon. Gosh is harvest great. Some rock hard nuggage too. Really dense. The mac1 buds could break windows if thrown I bet. Dangggg

5 Likes