Peacepipe's Lodge

Thanks J- I too was recently ill, just getting back to myself after nearly a year since the last wreck. I was in the hospital last summer and I didn’t get to do much gardening after June due to it all and being admitted several times. Blessings…

Funny that you mentioned Aeirics cut of the Cali-O … I have been working old seeds of mine and got a very Cali O Dom one I just selected today after the wife asked if we had any more oranges after I walked into the kitchen stinking like a little stem rub … That old cuts around here yet, just as Aerics spirit. He was the last of a dying breed…

You will know when you find that Cali-O be it a cut or cross - she is a really good breeding ground for pushing a true version of herself much more than being combined or dominated even…

Walk in peace :v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words bro I didn’t realize the man had passed. When the wife asks the wife gets I understand that. Just food for thought if you happen to breed any seeds of something really nice and orange or you might think is close to something I’m looking for just give me a shout I’d love to grow some of his strain in his memory that’s cool. Thanks dude

For sure :blush:

Yes we lost a great leader and breeder in one… Was just thinking about him this morning smelling a little something that stems from the daze of me keeping his Chrome Diesel and a few other cuts he needed a safe haven after returning from Florida to Michigan.

Aeric always said if you are going to breed with it, have intention and make improvements… I tried my best with this one Ae :wink:

Diesel Generator

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

Looks amazing, great job man.

1 Like

Well Thank You :blush:… I love my plants and all of the many blessings they bring…

@Baltimore - This is a announcement that I made after learning about Ae walking on…

7 Likes

Thank you today I was really feeling down but I have to read in the comments I have to keep pushing forward I’ve been really ill lately it’s been making me think terrible thoughts. He’s right the best thing you can do is to share but people take it and try to twist it something that it shouldn’t be. What it is a gift from a higher being that was put here and no man has the ability to tell another man what he can or can’t do thank you for the information I had no idea when I was 15 I signed up for overgrow. That was a long time ago now the names have been popping back up things start to come rushing back to you but hopefully you think back and like you said to fond memories of these people and the persecution they/we face from the government’s. I’m glad you think back and have good memories of a good man that’s all we can try to do please keep your word love your family and Friends. I DONT SPEAK PIG LATIN! How can you learn info about someones personal business. Then hold them hostage with the iformation when they were doing the same shit.
Overgrow the planet. Thank you for some of the information like I said I was a young kid and didn’t realize the importance of these people I slept my hundred bucks in envelope and Heaven Stairway my friends had no idea LOL it’s so funny I was the only one who would push it that far but if we don’t we won’t get what we need and then it surpasses the true bonding that marijuana smoking or has shooting brings people together I know strong strong families who smoke weed with their kids depending on how you look at it I think it’s fine. What I’m trying to get at is the loss of the family unit the breakdown of the family unit. I could never as a representative of my government put another country men away or any other man by that means for his love of a plant I understand greed very well. I’m just not with all this new waves High by dispensary fill in not knowing who’s growing what I’m just I’m done with it I’m done they’ll have to pull me out of here kicking and screaming with my tent and they might fuck them. They can put that in my docket. I’m sorry it just makes me angry but these men how to hide and secrecy when they had a gift that was a god-given gift doing God’s work giving seeds out sorry I’m rambling she’s been one of them days I’m tired of this quasi-legal grey bulshit area I never worried about it anyway so fuck it. Thank you for your time we need people to pass down oral Traditions that will forget about these people people I don’t know who I would like to know more about thank you for your time seriously. Our state’s attorney made an announcement several months back that she’s not going to prosecute marijuana of any weight as long as it’s not tied into racketeering and the fentanyl trade which I have nothing to do with so we’re good here. I’m just trying to get this infection out of my system it’s killing me. Another story for another time later be safe J

1 Like

Damn that diesel generator is huge! What’s the lineage of that one? Blueprint is looking really nice too.

1 Like

That Princess, is a beautiful boutique Piece…I am jealous…

K.

1 Like

Keep yer head up Baltimore…I have not walked in your shoes, or many others…But I have learned a couple of things along the way…First and foremost, you have to keep loving you Mang…

And fk’em, if they can’t take a toke.

Regards,

K.

4 Likes

Nice show !

Happy growing

1 Like

Thanks everyone :grin: - I have hundreds of plants to post here in time … @beacher My Chrome Generator is progeny of Ae77’s Chrome Diesel. It was a select combined Diesel that was his properterial mix so to say. Little by little I am opening the genome for a little deeper look within knowing Aeric wanted us to decipher the Chrome through breeding grounds. Some people claim they have the old cut, but oddly it got sick in more than one garden and everyone lost it that I knew holding the real thing. It was the most lethargic of the Diesels and regardless of the environment its tell tale traits were so easily noticed by those in the know and in the smoke and nose too. She had undertones unlike the typical diesel fuel she has. Oddly when smoked though it smells like Sage, not the kitchen culinary herb, but the wild type used by the many tribes here as a purifying medicine for ceremony and smudging in general…

Hoping that you are feeling better this week @beacher - Many blessings to you and yours… :v:

3 Likes

Jacks Oil-Can

Jack Herer x Black Lime Reserve

12 Likes

Firewall
Gods Gift x Wifi Alien F2

12 Likes

High-Rize
Blueberry x Master Kush

12 Likes

Wow, that herer cross is freaking huge!

Great info about the chrome sounds like something really special. Keep em coming!

3 Likes

Damn dude… almost brings a tear to my eye I really seen out a passionate people put in a breeding and raping them show for profit is one thing to help and I know somebody for meds is another but I do believe that people should be paid for hard work but doing that for your friend is an awesome thing it’s good to hear they’re still people with good heart and good intentions I know sometimes I can jump out there a little bit but I’m still young and I know when I’ve been wrong and I can’t admit it it’s about growth love respect self respect to cuz you can’t love another if you don’t love yourself. I can see the love coming out of your plants…:cry:

4 Likes

Very well done girls PeacePipe…Your gardening skills sure show here.

Regards,

K.

2 Likes

A big Miigwech (Thanks) again for the shared passion, as well as the compliments solidifying it above. @Baltimore & @Kobracom420

Have been working on getting several units trimmed and the testers as well in between my main girls. Trying to play catchup as well outside after a really bad spring weather-wise…

Here’s a Wifi Alien F2 I flipped years ago and recently brought out of my vault. Still have not found exactly what I am looking for even though I did find a few solid keepers that I passed by. Here’s one below. Perhaps a F3 is due ?

8 Likes