Peach Terp/Taste Seed Hunt

Raw genetics and Tiki madmam did a collab that has peach ringz x rainbow belts.
Terp Fi3nd has Buddah Rings which is peach ringz x nag champa

2 Likes

Try deadpanhead. I know he was using a cut of skunk1 with peach terps. I think he was using it to try and pull out more peach strains as well

2 Likes

Tinos genetics-rotten peaches is a dead ringer for the peach terp. Great yielder too. I’ve got a few if your into trading.

2 Likes

Do you want some?

They are a 90 day unforgiving strain but they are peachy and if you want them they are yours.

4 Likes

That’s so funny that there’s multiple votes for “peach crescendo”, that’s popular around here right now

2 Likes

DM me buddy! May be a bit for me to reply, headed to work in a few :pray:

1 Like

I’m growing that now any chance you have pics?

1 Like

@Blueridge
check your dm.

1 Like

I went down the peach rabbit hole after getting a very peachy hairy stem rub from one of the appy f5s i got going.
I ordered 6 oregon peach fem and been reading about peach phenos of some heirlooms and landraces.

Like this one it’s basically inbred mango haze selection which is a sister of ssh Super Peach (Sativa Hoarders Seed Co) :: Cannabis Strain Info

2 Likes

I found a very strong peach ring pheno in Khalifa Genetics reproduction of Filipino Kibungan but it will take some searching.

2 Likes

I looked at that one too apparently also peachy.
Needs to be bred too much time for me

There’s a peach Romulan cut I believe. My bad memory is saying Bodhi had it but I dunno. Strayfox had a peach strain maybe? Cool project though

4 Likes

Yup peaches n cream, but lefthand had it right a while back. Deadpan has peach kush that you can get the clone from Neptune from king Kong. If I where to go out to get something peachy, I would go with that 1st.

2 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/peach-hashplant/

Yep and in stock!

1 Like

Deadpan has nice gear from what I’ve seen and he did alot of work with that Peach Kush! Those crosses should be nice and peachy no doubt!

1 Like

I love peaches, I would be interested in that as well.

Bodhi Peach Hashplant is on sale at GreatLakes right now :+1:

I’ve had my eye on a few of Bodhi’s 88G13/HP crosses

2 Likes