Peach Terp/Taste Seed Hunt

Hello everyone I have been collecting genetics to grow/preserve and make crosses with. One of my favorite fruits is Peach, I have never had this flavor come through in any flower I’ve smoked. I don’t dab at all so strains that only give this flavor in concentrates isn’t really what I’m looking for. I’m looking for strain recommendations. Let’s hear about those Peachy terps you have found! :peach::peach::peach:

Have a wonderful day everyone! :metal::pray:

12 Likes

I have one I’m told smells like peaches.

5 Likes

im running one called peach pie but its a clone only and havent made any crosses with it yet but the terps im getting is peach, maybe look for the seeds of the strain?

5 Likes

I had found a kc brains mango that smoked like peach ring candy a few years back, don’t know how common that is…

7 Likes

Peach Puree CBD (G13 Labs) and Honey Peach Auto CBD (Sweet Seeds)

5 Likes

Ethos - Peach Crescendo, Georgia pie redux by tiki madman and I’ve heard C99 has peach terps.

5 Likes

I’m testing @TestOfOath peach trees this year. Maybe I’ll find some peaches in that goodness

5 Likes

Sweet Deep Grapefruit by Dinafem (Grapefruit [C99 x ?] x Blueberry). Delicious canned peaches, grapefruit and mango. Starts off sweet & sour grapefruit but after curing turns into super sweet peach pie!

Highly recommend. The best fruit tasting and best uplifting hybrid high of most fruity (non-grape) strains.

9 Likes

Peach Crescendo by ethos genetics the most peachy tasting bud. Haven’t grow it myself, got it at the exspencery. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Any of the Perfect Tree Seeds Peach Oz line. :+1:

5 Likes

Tikal from ACE. i’ve grown it. it is peach.

4 Likes

Great minds @splinter7 i was going to recommend Tikal as well. :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @splinter7 Only issue is finding these in stock at a US based supplier. If either of you has a lead on some please DM me! Thanks so much growmies! :pray:

2 Likes

I’ll have a look and ask around, if I had any left I’d toss them your way but I gave them to my mentor as he absolutely loves that kinda unique stuff and the buzz was more cerebral than I liked.

3 Likes

If you happen to find a nice stash of the Tikal don’t forget your humble Foreigner :+1:

4 Likes

Of course not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Foreigner

3 Likes

I’ve grown Ethos’ Peach Crescendo x Watermelon Zkittlez; produced a strong peach candy aroma with floral/rose notes.

4 Likes

Got a super peach candy profile from a S1 of a Shishkeberry #3 F1. Are in the works atm to cross it to BC Grapefruit, hopefully this will capture the same insane peach aroma.

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

i have a single bag seed from my last run of Tikal. smoking some right now.
I also have a single fem breeder seed.

are you guys telling me i need to make seeds?
i’ve been looking for a reason to get another tent…

5 Likes

You can get Tikal shipped from Maine: https://northatlanticseed.com/product/new-tikal-f/ Never mind - out of stock.

1 Like