Opinions on an idea for a sweet, fruity, hard-hitting hybrid?

So the base genetics I’m working from are an F1 Peach Hashplant (Bodhi) x Sangria (aficionado source through 7 east genetics) that was bred by a friend in Canda and who very kindly swapped me some. That, I plan to cross to 7 east Raspberry Beret to attempt to really pull the nice stacked colas on that sangria while accentuating the fruit.

On the other side, I have Ocean Grown Seeds Dark Helmet (Forum GSC x Jawa Pie) which i want to pheno for forum and cross with an unstable breed a friend made he calls Seaside Sherbert (Luau Pie x Sherb’sBreath [another in-house of Sunset Sherbert x Grandpa’s Breath])

The Seaside Sherbert will require some pheno working as it’s an unstable hybrid rn, but since Sunset Sherbert is a Forum cross we’re thinking the results could be quite nice c:

And since it accentuates more fruity terps, crossing with the Dark Helmet could sweeten it up to be crossed with the fruity hashiness of the (Peach Hashplant x Sangria) x Raspberry Beret

6 Likes

One of the heavier hitting and fruity strains I’ve tried is slurricane, but it’s a fem line and mostly available as clones since the seeds aren’t readily available.

3 Likes

I got a few different things that will fit into those needs my friend, several potent fruity strains, and many different hybrids

4 Likes

Throw in a zkittles just to make it even harder… :sweat_smile: :rainbow:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

With all the ingredients in your recipe I’m sure you will find some awesome flavours, after you bake that genetic cake and start hunting.

My wife loves hard-hitting, fruity strains with a passion. I have some Forbidden Fruit x Runtz growing outside right now, hopefully I get tons of colour and flavours.

Edit. And of course, some heavy-hitting, right between the eyes potency!

3 Likes

Forbidden fruit is a part of the cross making up Sangria!

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t think I’ve ever tried Sangria. Well, the strain anyway, lol. I used to tend bar and it comes in handy this time of year :laughing:

1 Like

Bartending school seems fun, bartending does not lmao

Sangria- forbidden fruit x in the pines x pineapple thai

2 Likes

Goodness talk about polyhybrids lol

Can’t wait to see some pics

3 Likes

This is a project that’ll start going into development next year c:

3 Likes

Not hating, I’m about to try crossing mountain top mint and menthol skunk freak, searching their progeny and then inbreeding them to try and make a menthol plant, that will be the fun part though

3 Likes

It does sound fun!

The first step is to pheno out my peach hashplant x sangria F1 alongside the raspberry beret until I isolate desirable phenos to cross, then do the same thing over again with dark helmet and seaside sherbet, then run the two F1 runs alongside each other until I find the desirables of those to cross

3 Likes

Might I suggest a lemon Larry lavender cross for that maximum hit to the cranium without being sedative. Unless you want sedative then morbid bouquet really does the trick. My Norfolk when ran to 12 weeks is also the most sedating thing I ever smokers even though it only averaged 18% THC but was accompanied by 3-6% CBG. Amazing muscle tightness as well as insomnia and pain relief

2 Likes

Raspberry Barret is one strain I have been quite interested in of late. It would be such a nice specimen to lock down that heavy antycionids presence. I’m Gona keep an eye on this. I would enjoy getting to see this project come along

1 Like

Indica lover born and bred, I can smoke some pretty sedative stuff and still consider it daytime bud lol

Seaside sherbert is still a TBD cross but I do want to breed for either the key lime or forum cookies in dark helmet

1 Like

@wherethefriesat Key lime brings back memories. 1998 nevils SSH 16 week flower key lime pheno. Thee most potent smoke I ever had. My profile picture is platinum banana OG X Lemon Larry lavender. Not sedative at all but amazingly potent, but makes you mush brained, with ways of warm eurphoria. I have an enzymatic disorder. It affects how my body breakers down and matabolizes certain chemicals(basically anything that helps pain) prescription medications I could never do, as a child I required double an adult’s dose. I do get some affect from smoking, but very little unless it is the finest of smokes. And the pain I have is all nerve damage linked to my lower spinal cord and where all the nerves travel through your hips. That being said… Antycionids are the only thing I rely on. They are not affected by my disorder and can do what no other man mad chemical can, and that is repair nerve, scar, and soft tissue damage, and when partnered with strains with considerable amounts of THC-V can actually stimulate new bone marrow growth, giving you a new fresh supply of red and white blood cells, which theroetically is the same as an anti aging medication, but not just you appearance, it can physically reduce the wear and Tare on your body at the melecular level.

1 Like

Speaking of the key lime pie gsc pheno c:

That’s wild, I have something wrong. I can’t get into a doc to really know but the last professional I saw was thinking muscular dystrophy. Whatever it is, I get pretty intense waves of back and hip pain, so CBD/CBG/CBN are my go to.

Edit: some things like SLH will get me high but are so ineffictive as a pain management drug that it leads to a less than pleasurable high.

1 Like

Norfolk would definitely be a good one. I also was lucky enough to receive a single CBG seed

1 Like

I’ve been looking at 7 East genetics leviathan as a cross for CBG/CBD recently

I asked them 2 nights ago for CBG, and they said as of right now they have only seen 1% in their tests and haven’t selectively bred towards it yet. I have a fewmle cut to hit if it’s a male. If it’s a female I don’t have much I can think of I would like to cross it with

1 Like