Peanut Butter Pie

Baby Billy will rock you
:sweat_smile:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

3 Likes

Starting some mango hash plant x block berry seeds made by @JustANobody . I’m interested to see what this cross will look like. Mostly posting to mark the date. I bet the hash will be awesome.

7 Likes

Hell ya! I hope these come out great for you. Hopefully there’s a good washer in there for you.

2 Likes

Sour chem x Tom Hill haze all done. Still white pistil but trichs are amber. Last photos are kali mist x everything

Last photo is update, dried cured bud of sour chem x tom hill haze

11 Likes

Here we have mango hash plant x block berry from @JustANobody

Tried four seeds and all four came up vigorously. Sign of good things to come.

10 Likes

HELL YA! I am very excited to see you run these. I hope you find a good washer!

5 Likes

Nice!! I’m gonna follow along for sure!

3 Likes

Going to look through these for loud lemon terps. Probably will finish the most vigorous of the six by Christmas. I love popping seeds, it’s like slowly opening a gift.

7 Likes

I took a clone of an outside plant. Stripped it, washed it with peroxide, gave it a vigorous scrubbing and dunked it in water for 15 minutes. Looked under the scope and its clean. I think it will be ok :ok_hand: will put it in the cloner and inspect daily for tiny bugs.

11 Likes

Talk about a naked stick ! And that’s gonna root for you ? Guess I’m leaving way too many leaves on my cuts when cloning.

5 Likes

lol, yes they root for me no problem in an aero cloner 100% success. I’m so worried about bugs. This is the only way I will take in an outside clone. It takes an extra ten days or so to grow back leaves but it’s worth it to be free of pests.

7 Likes

That’s amazing. I may try that.

2 Likes

You just need to make sure to keep the tiny little bits on the nodes and those will grow back to leaves and shoots quickly if the plant has water light and a little food. I was skeptical until I did it the first time. All credit for this method goes to @JoeCrowe , he’s the man.

8 Likes

I’m going to see if I can get a cut of gmo to root that I have outside

3 Likes

Great to know . Thanks

2 Likes

Mango hash plant x block berry looking excellent. These plants want to go! Maybe another week in cups? They are handling 75% strength nutes like a champ. I bet they end up big.

11 Likes

Death star x shore line from @Shoreline was nice enough to send me a pack of testers. This seedling is getting up potted. What a unique looking plant. I hope I did not stunt it?

8 Likes

Looking good! Probably had those labeled D.S. for Death Star. Very skunky strain.

2 Likes

I fixed the name error. I’m so bad with that stuff lol. Thanks again for the genes! Love looking at plants.

2 Likes