Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

Thanks bro good to be here

3 Likes

Some sparkley shots in the dark.

Really just waiting on seeds to ripen now and some amber which seems to be taking its time.

32 Likes

I like things that sparkle :wink:

11 Likes

Got the munchies just by looking bro :grin:

5 Likes

looking good pedro bann.

5 Likes

Frosty :snowman: bet it smells amazing.

2 Likes

Beautiful color! And look at those trichs! Good shit @Pedro_Bann !

2 Likes

I just hope that the last of the seeds are ready before the trichomes turn too much.

25 Likes

These are some other buds/plants that are about 3 weeks behind in maturity.

Berry Bomb

Lifesaver

THC Bomb

17 Likes

We are almost done.

The stunted Sour Bubble is almost black.

Purple Afghan Kush

Sour Bubble, It actually looks like the seeds will ripen at the same time the buds show amber.

Happy Days

32 Likes

Some frosty mofo’s there ! Looking good!

8 Likes

A righteous grow @Pedro_Bann.

Looking really good and frosty. :snowflake:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

8 Likes

Should of commented when i liked the posts, but just coming back to say the last couple of post are awesome, good work pedro, looks like a blizzard happened down there.

9 Likes

What ^ he said. Fantastic shots! Much better than root rot 2017 :-p

7 Likes

They look great bro. Wish i could take pics as good as that :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Dry time . in a couple of weeks we will start the next run.

14 Likes

Thankfully we have been getting some rain in the last 12 hours because they seemed to be drying too fast.

Still looking sparkley though, heres one pic and the last update on this grow will be in a few days depending on humidity.

20 Likes

It turned out it stayed humid for the rest of the dry time and they hung for 16 days.

The end result weight wise was 11.5 ounces which equates to … please wait for the maths to be done…
0.813625 grams per watt from the 400 watts which isn’t terrible considering there were only 17 of 31 pots with plants in them.

Now let’s grow some weed, as instructed by the boss of the house I will be doing a full flower production run “with no fucking around”… I have been told.

9 Likes

So onto the next grow I am already planning to disobey my wife and use some STS on a BOG Lifesaver and on a Peyote Cookies for fem seeds for me and @FredFlinstoner to share.

There will be no pics of Rockwool cubes in humidomes but the lineup is like so.

The seeds are in the cubes and the Cab has been cleaned, I just need to get the wiring tidied and a couple of controllers and meters mounted properly and we are on our way.

Edit: I should add some tags of the guys that gifted me seeds that are being run.
@nube sent me the Gorilla Glue #4 x Long Bottom Leaf S1
@The_Vault_Team sent me the fem Blue Dream-Matic from FastBuds for the comparative grow.
@Mr.Sparkle sent me the fem Dark Devil F2
@50State sent me the Orange SunShine F2
@MadScientist sent me the fem Pure Kush
@FredFlinstoner gave me the fem Peyote Cookies to make some seeds from.

Keep smiling.

21 Likes

Just testing Salt my new android watermark app.

19 Likes