Pedro's "Straya" Guerrilla Grow by MadScientist šŸŒ„

Plastic bags? Wouldnā€™t a plastic pot serve you better? Just askinā€™ , Inquiring minds need to know. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Looking great @MadScientist Iā€™v two clones at an undisclosed location( guerilla style) getting fed by blumats two jrs. Per plant sucking off a gallon milk jug checked at 1 week and they only took about a 1/3 of a gallon looked good they werenā€™t dried up or any thing!

3 Likes

Hello peeps, this is how we are doing.

Bags in which they are will be unfolded and opened, to ā€œfill them upā€ to the top.

Not really a transplant, just making the pot wider/bigger if you willā€¦

EDIT, Confirmed! Pistillate primordia present. Out of eight plants, seven are females.

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

Iā€™m going to need a 2nd computer to keep up with all your threads. Lol

3 Likes

You should have known me when i just arrived, it was crazy.

I would run out of likes and bitch about it, and comment on everyoneā€™s threads, trying to keep up with everyoneā€™s grows and all. It was fun too, even @LemonadeJoe made a thread for me to learn to use my likesā€¦

Cheers Overgrow! You guys are stuck with meā€¦

:cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

BUAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

9 Likes

UPDATE

After a little bit of work, i added twice as much substrate Formula 707 to the bags and fed them.

You guys are gonna love this grow once it gets outsideā€¦ Hope they stretch a lot more now.

Under the Costarican unforgiving sun!

9 Likes

I think i will move them now, will have to go and check out the property first and see how things are going there.

Hopefully they will stretch a lot during flower at the property where they are going toā€¦

6 Likes

@MadScientist has a location and a plan. Look for big things to come from our old friend @MadScientist. Hey Sci, we know your up to something and given your drive, intelligence and good karma itā€™s gonna be huge. Donā€™t forget us when you elevate to cannabis royalty! Much love and respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

We are all one and the same! I would never forget where i come from, and YES i will try to be amongst the best down here when regulation happens, which is on the way.

Without the knowledge acquired from you guys i wouldnā€™t be able to do anythingā€¦

Thanks actually, all of you!

1 Like

All ladies have been transplanted, with no hardening at all, taken straight from the tent to the unforgiving costarican sun in a 57 acre property.

We are hoping they become huge!

And a little video here for your enjoymentā€¦

Courtesy of the MadScientistā€™s Team. Itā€™s a few people now.

ā€œSeaHorseā€ ā€œGuanaCannaā€ et moi!

12 Likes

Update peopleā€¦ 120cms and stretchingā€¦

This is just a quick pic of how the ladies are doing,
ā€œSeaHorseā€ is not particularly good taking picsā€¦ LOL

9 Likes

How did these end up turning out @MadScientist?

I have recently sprouted some for an outdoor grow down under.

9 Likes

:wave:

:thinking: double jointed left thumb thereā€¦

ā€¦and the native soilā€¦ looks chalky or rocky? canā€™t really tell but how is it?

:coffee:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I am curious as well. I have a few at day 25 of flower inside. I believe that there were like 2 of 6 that were males. Germ rate was good.

3 Likes