People say autos are not as frosty

Que the music…

https://youtu.be/SbCl6m4gDR0

This is some home brew crosses I have cooking :slight_smile:
I don’t think these are too bad, I had major mag issues this round. I was a goof and did not add enough mag, still some good looking flowers. This is a cross of orange diesel and double grape. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Pretty damn frosty! Have you tried smoking any?

1 Like

8 Likes

A couple get the chop in a week or so. I have been naughty and rubbed a joint through it a couple times :).

This was meant for everyone to post their frosty autos in. Come on @Mr.Sparkle I know you have some great pics.

3 Likes

Hard to post links from a phone…

9 Likes

3 Likes

another dd by @Mr.Sparkle

6 Likes

Divyders from ReikoX

Dark Devils from Mr. Sparkle

5 Likes

I’ve yet to grow an auto; a personal choice.

That said, if its in the genes, its going to show in flower :smile:

3 Likes

My uv#1 x lowryders from Reiko are frosty AF.

Not a fan of how they packed on bud. Or rather didn’t.

The two that stretched up to 42" have the tiniest buds I’ve ever seen. They sure are frosty though and stink.

The short variety still has 3-4 more weeks(weird that they would be so far off, same strain)

Not sure what went wrong, but something definitely did. They couldn’t handle more than 500ppm

8 Likes

Gooberry x Sour hound X White stomper :exploding_head:. This one gets chopped today. I need so e herb. Lol

3 Likes

Mother grew the same way, I wasn’t going to release those seeds, but they are all I have left now. I dont think you did anything wrong, it’s a nice head high though. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

That’s good to know. The shorter one is growing normally. Still small buds but they got a ways to fill out it seems. Not as frosty though