Perfect Rolling surfaces

How are the zig zag cones?

@MidwestMover check out this one it has a sunleaves stamp

2 Likes

Love my crafting tray!

9 Likes

I need that in my life

2 Likes

Crafting stores have them, was love at first sight. Holds all my papers, rollers, grinders, pipes, scissors, a couple jars (or beers) and other tools. Keeps my table clean too as it used to get pretty cluttered lol. Also is great for trimming, allows you to just lay back on the couch and watch some tv or something while you trim.

2 Likes

When I seen the tip in the little channel I was sold lol I’ll have every nook and cranny occupied by something

I use this it’s Nice and big.

10 Likes

Test number 1 for records sake

And it fails at the last hurdle hahaha

2 Likes

So i have been wondering whats preferred as the actual surface to put your paper on? Sooooo poll. Feel free to comment and ill edit the post to add the option.

• M shape
  • Flat
  • Gentle dip
  • Other

0 voters

Were you in the boy scouts? 3 lighters, 1 being used, the others in preparation for the first running out :wink:

I use a bamboo tray i picked up at the dollarstore for a few bucks… its pretty durable and i like it, only thing I’d change is the size i wouldn’t mind it a bit bigger.

1 Like

My lap… perfect for all situations including driving and the wheelhouse. Also with me all the time

And kids these days have no idea about dutchies or el productos… truly a sad state of affairs

1 Like

Damn good point. I’mma order some Garcia y Vegas right now.
I’d like to get into real cigars and find some high quality stogies to dismantle and resurrect.

1 Like

Used to pay $26 for a sack and an ‘el’

@Badfishy1

Damn this brings back memories. Used to take the cancer paper out and roll the whole length, every night at 11pm on the dot, because a friend would get out of work and come smoke before going home.

Now I’m sad. Lmfao

3 Likes

This my tray and have been using this for over 25+ years bromigos…

2 Likes

I use a bowl, been using it for 20 years, try it!

i bought this tray off etsy, haven’t used it yet (only got the tray, not the lighter/ashtray pictured):

2 Likes