Let's see your rolling trays and jigs

So I don’t have one rolling tray or box yet, just got a grinder I like but still some plant parts like to jump out of the rolling papper and some soup out of the blunt tip often drop to the ground.

This is what I use, I have some smaller grinder to go outside home, and I feel having a rolling tray has some benneficts.

I love the look of bamboo rolling trays but are expensive, what do you use?

2 Likes

I use a box of cigars, tobacco, here they give them away in the stores where they sell cigars per unit, they have an impressive smell of wood, I think it is cedar, and over time it transmits it to the flakes.

3 Likes

I use pieces of parchment. Cheap, trichomes don’t stick, replace as often as needed.

I have rolling trays and kief boxes, but usually just use a scrap of parchment. And I have a small jar to collect leftover crumbles in.

Oh and RAW pins&tape style rolling machine for a cigarette-perfect joint every time.

:robot:

2 Likes

This is my new rolling tray courtesy of @Bobgrows , an amazing and creative OGer.

8 Likes

Is it steel? Look good.

1 Like

Thank you to another amazing OG’ER @DougDawson !

@TastyCrop yes it is a metal tray .
I do custom orders.

3 Likes

I have a RAW tray, but the logo/art is terrible for this purpose. Its the same as the papers so it looks like little flakes of stuff even when its clean.

If I did it all over I’d go for hot pink or something.

1 Like

RQS and Raw have a bamboo one that is found in china websites that looks cool but too much expensive, I like to see steel one but don’t like the feel.

1 Like

I have many trays
A good one is from pound store for baby’s to eat out of with different size indents in it for separite foods etc
: )

1 Like

WAIT! So… The UK has dollar stores, called Pound stores? Wheres @Slick1 , this has his name written all over it!

2 Likes

4 Likes

@ifish i like the sound of pound store.
I’m from the US as well, I know and love dollar stores, but I never thought about a UK version of them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rolling tray almost ready, very proud of the result, still need a gap on the big tray to flush leftovers to the soup can.
Need a 2nd groove for a smaller grinder inside the big one and a. 5cm low area between the 2 slots.
25x40x2cm is the size and can accomodate grinder, rolling pappers, 7 filters, 3 clippers, 2 grinder brushes and still have some room for some mints.

How do I roll? With class! :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a bit ugly but there are 6 hashes in there somewhere

2 Likes

heres is my current gear i thought id try the zig zag hemp papers instead of the old school cut corner zigs along with a grinder the grinder does a very good job about 1/2 gram per spliff does the trick

My super awesome rolling tray also custom made from @Bobgrows
Use this thing all the dang time to pack cones and roll my blunts
She does great work and is reasonably priced, def worth checking her stuff out :wink: she’s got lots of stickers to choose from for imaginative and personalized options :slight_smile:

2 Likes