Perpetual Room Advice/Ideas

Hello everyone,

I realised that I would like to upgrade the vege small cabinet and ideally somehow connect to the flower room to optimise energy ( heating) and maybe have them working alternatively that when vege is on flower is off.
Also a dry space somewhere and in the vege room a small space for germination /cloning.

Currently with a 4x2 tent and ideally a 2x1.5x4 for vege…

Any idea for a perpetual set up that can optimise ventilation, extraction, heating … Humidity is the issue for me…

Any link or DIY tutorial or anyone here doing so that could advise?

Many thanks!!

4 Likes

Your probably going to have to get creative with your space. do you own it so if you permanently change it it doesn’t matter. My place is a mess but my veg and flower rooms share ventilation. I use 6in tube ducking, they make it smaller though, with in line fans on thermal controllers. There is also ventilation from outside thats regulated while its cool out, the switches to ac cool. Theres lots more tubes than that one.

2 Likes

Do you move dry air from flower into grow? And from grow outside?

Grab a strong dehumidifier like a 2019 50 pint DOE standard or better.

1 Like

I have a similar size setup. You can run your filter/fan setup in the flower tent. A dehumidifier puts out pretty warm air; your veg intake can be close to it. I found it best to adjust the room everything is in, not the individual tents. The larger dehumidifier can warm up an entire room.

1 Like