Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

As always a beautiful spread you got there!

1 Like

15 Likes

There getting nice and tall!

2 Likes

Both Grapefruit Auto Fem S1 are now showing pre flowers :wink: & today is day 2 of spraying the #1 Grapefruit Auto Fem S1 with Colloidal Silver… Hopefully we get pollen to use on #2 Grapefruit Auto Fem S1 and to sprinkle on a branch of the blackberry auto as well.

The BlackBerry Auto (thanks to the cat) is starting pre flower with just two branches sadly.
So I won’t be able to use Colloidal Silver on this one, instead I’ll pollenate 1 branch carefully with Grapefruit dust & allow the other to become “Over ripe” and it will hopefully “Self” itself through Rodalization essentially…

The Unknown plants are still in flower and comming up in finishing, maybe a 3 to 4 more weeks or less.

5 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

That set of just big pinkish leafs coming out is pretty cool looking in the unknowns!

1 Like

I’ve decided I’m going to do something crazy hahaha…

Goin to pollinate 1 small branch on the fastbudz blackberry, like make 5 or 6 seeds. However I gotta hunt through them and figure out what % will end up autos …

Sativa Dominant (Father) Jew Gold 1974 Regular pollen → Mine
Indica Dominant (Mother) BlackBerry Auto Fem → Fastbuds
Hybrid (Offspring) will be named " BlackBerry Gold " working on the Autoflower side of things. Maybe even the Photoperiod too, depending on what comes from it all…

Thoughts?

10 Likes

Sounds like a great plan to me

3 Likes

Placed ziplock over the No Seeds side.
Grabed the Jew Gold 1974 Reg pollen I cut with flour. Paint brushed the pistols as best as possible. Waited 30 min and bagged the Seeds side also. Tomorrow ill hit it again with pollen. Wait till next day. Spray with water and resume growing this tiny thing.

6 Likes

I bet it puts out 10 or 20 seeds

2 Likes

I know I’m late to the party but hopefully there’s still some standing room in the back,

I can’t believe how many different things your watering with I’d be so nervous. Your teaching me a ton here I’m gonna be following along closely learning, I ordered gaia stuff a week ago so all these tips should help a lot on my organic indoor journey.

3 Likes

Cut down this last Unknown plant.

7 Likes

@CADMAN hey received your thank you card. Seems like the postal peeps where a bit rough. Lol, ill get a pic later.

2 Likes

Unfortunately many people so far have experienced the same ordeal ;( its my fault for not knowing how to ship correctly… I’m still waiting on the last pieces to come in so this stuff never happens again. I feel bad about it. But all I can do is improve for the future…

I’m hopeful that everyone gets everything safe and sound. At some point I’ll have to do a seed run on KD again and re gift.
@Shaggy450r

2 Likes

No worries brotha. All in due time. No hurries.

1 Like

That would be great and surpriseing .

1 Like

Just nailed it with more pollen. Hopefully it takes.
When I cut the Jew Gold 1974 I likely used alot more flour then needed.

5 Likes

Quit making him feel bad you big jerk! :joy:

I felt terrible the first time I sent something and it did not make it all in one piece. It also put me on a quest for it to not happen again.

Life happens, don’t worry about it CADMAN.

4 Likes

2 days of hitting this bud with pollen… then sprayed it down “soaked it” with water…

The top pistols from the first photo from above and this one do show a difference… Some of the pistols are darker and curled up or shrunk… even if it got 4 seeds to try this out, it’s cool…

Just looked again and yup I see a difference in the pistols, so this likely worked ,)

3 Likes