4 Likes

7 Likes

OK @CADMAN how does one do that with their photos :slight_smile:

please share

thank you

Dequilo

2 Likes

Cell phone lol
Take photo, go to gallery and choose photo, near bottom of screen click edit icon. Then usually slide left/right for desired editing tool… Hit save when done.

3 Likes

The old dog new tricks thing comes to mind. :wink:

6 Likes

Did you ever grow the Runtz Muffin? Wanted to see a diary cant find any with that strain

2 Likes

Hey :wave: no I haven’t started these seeds yet …

2 Likes

Remember the Grapefruit autos I’m growing?
Well I sprayed one with CS unsuccessfully, so that’s out without any seeds.

And the other one? Well here she is, finished.
She was a runt to start with and I only removed side branches and leaves during the grow… she was intended to make more seeds. But clearly she didn’t want that to happen… So now I’ve got a fully grown joint…

Do I get some kind of reward for making the smallest dwarf cola :thinking: ?

12 Likes

The BlackBerry Auto ain’t that much bigger and I did pollinate it with jew gold 1974 pollen. But I can’t tell if any seeds are present yet. It’s basically done growing also. No more pistols coming… smells awesome :ok_hand: though. So hopefully I’ve made a seed or two. Otherwise it will be fun curing 3 grams of BlackBerry.

1 Like

Currently got some of Marks BubbleGum Autos growing in veg. Male and females. I’m gonna collect the pollen for future use and also take the best 2 and make seeds to share.

I’m not that super impressed with this strain tho… maybe it’s my grow style, nutrients or whatever :thinking: but it’s ok. I’ll grow them anyway.

I’m not knocking Marks gear or anything, just his BubbleGum ain’t the strain that makes me excited much. :laughing: Lots more to choose later on ,)

2 Likes

Isn’t jew gold a pheno of bk?
It dont go back to 74.

1 Like

I don’t know what BK actually is, so I couldn’t say.

My Jew Gold came from an older friend that had the seeds preserved in his freezer since 1974, he’s now retired from growing and gave me some things to keep alive and pass on. Hence the name Jew Gold 1974

Is the name true? Beats me. This is the info I was givin and what was written on the package in its preserved state. Either way its an old strain and it’s yummy :wink:

1 Like

Bubba kush pheno

1 Like

Oh man that’s cute haha

3 Likes

BubbleGum Autos… 2 Male 2 fem.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Are the tiny plants from Mark also?

1 Like

These 4 are marks. And no. The micro plants are just migits :laughing: the migit is an auto s1 from 2019, last time I grew it, it was a mall yield. Like 3 Oz, but not 3 micro oz lol

3 Likes

I had a boss that would have called that papa smurfs pot plant.

2 Likes