Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

Thanks brother :pray: I think the Alien Rift might have had the biscuit :thinking:. Thanks Mr :cat2: :heart_eyes_cat: but its ok. I like the cat more then the plant hahaha.

2 Likes

Hey guys… So getting cards printed wasn’t or as cheap as I’d hoped :thinking:… 1st company wanted to charge $40.00 to ship just 12 cards… Hellz nope.

Anyways I got another company (more costly overall) but I’ve got 25 cards on the way… Awesome :ok_hand:

Now I gotta count the seeds and hope I’ve got enough left to do a 20 ish person giveaway :laughing:

7 Likes

that’s exciting stuff right there. Thanks for adding to the fun of it at your own cost a that.

2 Likes

My pleasure… Sign up giveaway is live. Go check it out.

2 Likes

Today I scratched the soil & added in;
Gaia green 284 Flowering (2 tbsp)
Gaia Green Worm Castings (2 tbsp)

Removed large fan leaves, popcorn nugget sites untill I was happy with it, then finished it off with some bondage & light super-cropping.

No more training - LITFA & water for 3 weeks.

Plant#1)

Plant#2)

9 Likes

Soft boiled 2 banner peels for 15 mins, added a teaspoon of brown sugar, let it cool down, added 500ml of water to it. Strained it of course & later on will feed the girls an added boost of Potassium…

8 Likes

Whole tent

Grapefruit babies and damaged blackberry
Better photo of blackberry new growth

The Alien Rift is dead the cat won this round.

8 Likes

As always your stimulating the brain cells and keeping my Google searches short and sweet and to the point! So I see your pan and bananas up above and see a empty pan and bananas to my right, easy part done. What benefit does the added potassium to your water have? Is it a here’s there type use or a whenever type use? Do you only use during a certain stage of growth or more of a I shall this going on so gave them some love?

2 Likes

After you soft boil the Bannana and strained them so you only have liquid left… Let it cool down to room temperature. Before feeding the plants. I only use the Bannanas to help during Flowering = Potassium

From my readings the Bannana peel water helps feed the microbes in organic soil and in turn provides another source of Potassium to assist with buds terpins & growth in general.

Some of what I was reading here.

Although I didn’t use this exact method, just the simple version of it.

2 Likes

As always thank you and I’ll have to say you switching to organic makes it much easier for me to stay away from rabbit holes! Im at the simple learning stage so simple is good for me.I think I’ll make myself some now since can see everything needed from where I’m sitting.

2 Likes

Awesome stuff.

I was actually just reading about banana peel tea a few weeks ago. I love using stuff to make nutes that I would instead just compost.

Your plants are looking good buddy.

2 Likes

Overtop

A window into my tent

Upclose on some budz

Sometimes bondage is rough

6 Likes

The amazing thing is thats not gonna slow her down much. Repair and on with life. Such a amazing plant really.

3 Likes

I busted a branch the same way on one of my plants last week :cry:

3 Likes

Shout out to @killabeez-seedbank I was one of the winners & I get to run some Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin via https://www.killabeez-seedbank.co.uk/ Thanks guys :+1:

6 Likes

Sounds like a great breakfast strain. Lol

2 Likes

Making some Vitamin water for the plants lol

Will this work? I don’t know. But its not gonna do any harm either, so why not…

Filled the jar with leftover/cut offs from making spaghetti sauce…

Green onions roots, Baby Tomatoes cut up, Green, Red & Yellow pepper insides/seeds and all, Celary stock bottoms & Onions skins… This stuff would have got tossed anyways.

Since I don’t have a compost nor any worms to use this stuff in an appropriate manner.

I may as well do as I did with the onion skins previously, Jam into the jar - Add water and let it sit overnight. Sake it, strain it then feed the plants. That’s it.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Both Grapefruits and The BlackBerry Autos

I like how this is stacking buds

The one on the left is very sticky to touch & both smell differently…

6 Likes

Very nice ,I need to make some gummy’s this harvest

1 Like