Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

Love the cake your Mrs did a kick ass job and hope your Lad has a very happy birthday…Have a great night bro

3 Likes

Thanks brother :wink: I hope he likes his Birthday also :wink:

2 Likes

20201203_201452-removebg-preview

5 Likes

For all hydro growers/incl passive hydro…
This is what I used to go by as a reference while growing… I don’t do this anymore, I grow organic soiless media (Hempy/Passave Hydro Modified)

But this below works non the less…

Best PH range is 5.5–6.5. for all methods of hydro.

Vinegar or lemon juice brings it DOWN
Bakeing soda brings it UP

200ppm for the first 2 weeks “seedlings”
After first 2 weeks automatically start 300ppm for 2-3 weeks.

When the bottoms start going yellow up it to 450ppm.

It’s 50% rise every time when bottom leaves yellow. This pretty much garuntees you can’t ever get any tox problems, that in turn mean your ph will stay in range for as long as it possibly can.

If the mids section leaves lose colour and go blotchy or rusty they need extra calmag.

If the tops go yellow it’s iron def, For which you need ether a bottle of ‘Micro’ or get some calmag+ which has iron too.

Thats it.

2 Likes

That is freakin sweet!!! And the cake was epic @CADMAN

1 Like

All Natural Nutrients DIY…

Used all this below myself and it works perfectly…

( concentrated Potassium )
Take 5 Banana peels + 2 cups of water and boil them for 30min on stove… Reduce your Banana water “simmer” until there is only 1 cup of water left… Strain the chunks out… store in cool dark place (fridge) or cupboard…
Now you have concentrated Potassium use at 1 Tablespoon per 1 Gal of water (can use right away)

(Concentrated Cal+Mag+Phos)

Take a load of egg shells, smash them to peices, fry them on stove pan until mostly Grey/Black (Yes, this stinks), let cool, use something like a blender to grind to powder, add Apple cider vinegar 1 to 5 ratio… pour into Mason jar and cap it… Shake contents around daily for 3 weeks…Strain out the powder and Now you have Calcium phosphate & Phosphorus in Concentrated form…
Use 1 Tablespoon per 1 Gal of water.

Add 1/4 cup of Molasses OR (Not both) 1 Tablespoon of Epson salts to the mixture above and you also get Magnesium Sulfate…

Enjoy

3 Likes
     CannaCaps (5 gram receipe) 

Used this myself and I took just 1 pill and I was blazed off my Ass for 2 days (I’m a lightweight)

#1) Break up/dice up into all materials into granules/rough sugar sized sand…

#2) Decarb all cannabis materials 240 F for 40 minutes" in metal bowl wraped well in tinfoil “no air leaks”.

#3) Allow to cool completly with tinfoil ON and then turn material into a fine powder with coffee grinder…

#4) Mix fine dry powder material with
2.5 teaspoons 100% Coconut oil “melted”
0.5 teaspoon Lecithin “melted”

(( for 10 gram batch
5 Teaspoon 100% Coconut oil “melted”
1 Teaspoon Sunflour Lecithin “melted” ))

#5) Freeze everything until sold “24hrs”

#6) Heat at 220 F for 20 minutes and done.

#7) keep sludge warm and stirr often while Filling all aprox 30 capsules.

dose in “0” size pill
Fills 30 (0) size capsules @ 150mg each.

4 Likes

Not sure if I had mentioned this, but this is my Nutrients schedule…

Cannabis Nutrients per grow.

Soil:
1bag HP Pro mix with Mycorrhizae (70%)
1 bag of regular potting soil (30%)
Mix soils 70/30%

Nutrients;
Gaia green 444 all purpose (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia green 284 Flowering (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia Green Worm Castings (2 tbsp per 1gal)

Recipe I’m currently using;

#1) Pre-mixing soil when transplanting plants into grow container…

Thoroughly mix into soil (2 tbsp-444) and (2 tbsp-284) per (4L/1gal.) And 2 tbsp of worm Castings of soil or growing medium.
Add the plant, water plant, done.
No food for 3 weeks, only water.

#2) Vegging

Gently dig/throughly mix (1tbsp-444) and (1tbsp-284) per (4L/1gal.) And 1bsp of worm castings in soil surface to mix everything and water.
Apply every 3 weeks untill your ready to flower.

#3) Flowering

Gently dig/throughly mix (2tbsp-284) per (4L/1gal.) And (2tbsp of worm castings) in soil surface to mix everything and water.
Apply every 3 weeks untill flowering is done.

Enjoy your weed.

5 Likes

Simple version;

Use per (4L/1gal)

After Seedling stage and ready for food.
(2 tbsp-444)
(2 tbsp-284)
(2 tbsp WC)
Add the plant, water plant, done.

Vegging
(1tbsp-444)
(1tbsp-284)
(1tbsp WM)
Apply every 3 weeks untill your ready to flower.

Flowering
(2tbsp-284)
(2tbsp WM)
Apply every 3 weeks untill flowing is done.

Enjoy your weed.

5 Likes

Lots of great info being posted here.thanks for sharing.i will have to re-read again to retain the info as my brain is on overload now,just smoked a bud of my OGer x ChocolateRain and my brain is fried lol Glad its a Lifta night in the garden as i would not be able to do much now.Sitting here giggling because i am so stoned on my own bud after a few years of not growing

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well is looks like either Phosphorus deficiency, PH issue, Possible Magnesium deficiency OR Root issues… OR all of the above…

SOOOO, I up-potted them…

These babies had been horribly rootbound… Roots circled the bottom 3 times I’m sure and the roots had grown upwards towards the soil surface, the soil was also pretty moist and warm…

when making the new home ready I
made sure to sprinkle a good amount of DYNOMYCO Inoculants into the hole to allow the plants to live healthy lives in the new homes.

(May the roots stretch out easily)

When up-potting I made sure the new soil was damp and I put everything into place, added more soil ontop of the wet soil to bury the plants up to the leaves…

(PS. All the soil used in this transplant was already pre-charged with Organic nutrients, so I didn’t need to add any more)

I won’t need to water for the next 3 or 4 days now, then I’ll shower the plants with fresh water … Let see how they respond over the next several days.

Due to the possibility of excessive heat I’m running the exhaust fan more often then previously, even tho the temperature inside the tent is within the normal

3 Likes

5 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants,they seem to like the big pots.What strain is that bro?

2 Likes

Thanks man. They are just bounching back from the low Nutrient seedling soil… Strain? No idea. These are high quality bag seeds… Buddy of mine gave some seeds he found in his ounce bags from the reserve… So whatever it is, if they turn out nice, I’ll make seeds from them and we can all take turns giving them the best name possible… Maybe Basterdized? Haha

2 Likes

Would the ones you sent me be from the same bag…I have so many strains to grow out…Tonight i am uppotting the bb testers and making infused coconut oil lol

1 Like

Yes, the ones labeled bag seed only.
Whatever the labels say, that’s what it is :wink:
I’m seriously insane when labeling to ensure I don’t loose track of what’s what lol

1 Like

Actually you had the bags all numbered lol i went through our chat and found the break down post and labeled all the bags…:rofl::rofl: it was like playing Find the Strain

2 Likes

Lmao. Ya man. Sorry. The numbers was nessarry since the packaging was too small to write on.

No worries bro i was stoned and had fun playing Match the Strain…:wink: it passed the 3am boredom…

Made a nice batch of canna oil and 42 Chocolate Puckers and a 8.5in x 12in JerseyMilk bar thick slab of Chocolate Puckers tonight.

1 Like