Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

My girls are a liiitttleee lime green for my state so I gave them a good feeding.

Gigia Green 284 + EWC 2 tablespoons per Gal
Gigia Green 444 1 tablespoons per Gal.

Shouldn’t need to feed anything else for 3 weeks now.

In the back corner I’ve got a full pot of soil so I feed 1 tablespoons of each ingredient to keep the microbes healthy & happy.

Looking for new darker green growth or darker leaves in general for a little while.

The growth pattern on the budz reminds of Sativa dominant strains so far.

5 Likes

Gonna let the pots dry out now a while and whenever I water again ill add in the LABS to ensure positive reviews from the microbes…

1 Like

This one has a fruity aroma/sweet citrus, not lemon but more like pineapple ish.

6 Likes

This one has more of a haze type smell to it.

11 Likes

Givin the 3 seconds chance, the CAT will do damage. F ing :cat2:

8 Likes

Grapefruit Fem Auto S1 of my favorite strain, although its a low yielder…

4 Likes

Are you scratching that into the surface of the soil or mixing with water and watering it in?

2 Likes

I put the dry amendments on top of soil, scratch & mix it in for a few mins. Then water like normal.

2 Likes

@Tappy how are you applying your nutes or amendments ?

2 Likes

I think I’m finished with this trading card. Front & back… Pls leave feedback about this idea…

9 Likes

The stretch is on.

8 Likes

Im loving the trading card. Brings back some child hood excitement in got to catch them all. Be awesome and so much easier to keep track of seeds if everyone came with one
Heck all the little graphics I see you post remind me of my college roommate. he’d make that stuff for anything just for the fun of it. saved me a time or two on power Points also. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks and exactly :100:. Im gonna make these up for all the strains/crosses I make and whenever hand them out, each one will have its own trading card… why? You already said it. Its fun, easy to keep track of details and ya just gotta collect them all :wink:

4 Likes

Time saver to literally can just post both sides of card and have everything you need. I’ll just tag along here in the back as a Brock and pick up a thing or two along the way.

1 Like

I do the same thing…got my ugly fork I keep for scratching in the gaia green 4.4.4.
Picking up a 20 litre bag of earthworm casting from a local green company.

3 Likes

Things are growing tall here.

8 Likes

NEW STRAIN ALERT… Posion Daddy Regular F1

Is the results of a friend who crossed the best looking/smelling Male Kosher Daddy Pollen X Fem Durban Posion …

Nothing like Sativa dominant x Sativa dominant strain crosses… Can’t wait to see how this turns out…

6 Likes

Dug deep into a Durban rabbit hole today and your kosher is already pretty should be a pretty awesome looking plant

2 Likes

My little blackberry new growth after the Cat :cat2: tryed to eat the whole thing.

My little Sativa grapefruit starting out.

Buds staring to form finally

Group shot

14 Likes

Glad to see the one the cat ravaged is coming back. I have had a few casualties to the jaws of my felines, unfortunately.

4 Likes