šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Hi @Heliosphear How are you man ?

I will do my best :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

@Bud_Weiser iā€™m kinda rough right now, having PTSD problems, workin it out. Picture looks good, Thank you for sharing. How are you?

Welcome back to the Cannabis Cultivation Network.

Iā€™m your host Vapor Foot, on todayā€™s show we are going to be reporting from the center of the growverse. The world has been waiting for this one, an entire community is coming togetherā€¦ letā€™s go to our eye in the sky. Hey @Qtip looks like your way high, tell us what your seeing.

Looks like a major OG traffic jam is forming.

Alright! Thatā€™s great news, let go to @Sasquatch who is live on the scene of the filming of OverGrow ā€œPicture of the yearā€.

Hereā€™s the first OGā€™s picture added to the contest, the love of art is vast commonality throughout community. This is a mood inducing work that causes focusing in on details and pulling away to see the big picture, bigfoots everywhere agreeā€¦ It makes the mouth want pineapple. Reason unknown.

The first ten contestants pictures are being gathered for the world premiere video of OverGrowā€™s first ever all OG sponsored Picture of the year contest. Expected release, 4:20 PM Sunday, seeyah when I seeyahā€¦ be good to yourself.

26 Likes

I canā€™t see a thing, Iā€™m hiding down in the basket of my balloon because I took too many dabs and now Iā€™m REALLY paranoid that Iā€™ve pissed off gravity. :v:

4 Likes

Fuckijg thing is a tree how much weight you think you get from a bush like that

2 Likes

this gets my vote! you killed that outdoor grow this year man!

5 Likes

Someday I will have trees lol. I get nice size bushes inside and probably the same size outside. I must be starting them too late in the season when I do outdoor.

3 Likes

Next years supply :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me @Oldtimerunderground.

great initiative @Heliosphear .

integration among members.

02/14: Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa - #144 by Gugumelo

My trees are thin.
And I have to keep the disguise, I canā€™t clean the surroundings.

Editing: I included one more photo.

24 Likes

lol Well it seems everything ā€˜artā€™ isnā€™t covered! Sorry my Turquoise artwork carvings donā€™t get a chance to shineā€¦
ā€˜Artā€™ covers many mediums, but itā€™s all good, an artist does whatever for the love of doing itā€¦feather

33 Likes

Very cool @JohnnyPotseed i wish I was artsy lol

3 Likes

Many thnx cuz

3 Likes

Green crack 5 weeks in flower. Thank god for bamboo stakes!

24 Likes

Very nice brother! I love the smiley face. :slight_smile: :v:

3 Likes

Lol, donā€™t smoke joints in the middle of serious business like seed shucking, lest you end up with lots of green bits and a big smiley face :pensive:

4 Likes

That, bro, is just beautiful. Stunning even!

3 Likes

Thnx cuz, to me, the red veined/flame grain just begged to be carved into a heart. and mounted as a pendant. It was a bit bigger than a silver dollar, and on a long-ish chain it hangs mid-chest.

5 Likes

You nailed it. IMHO

2 Likes

You got my vote.

3 Likes

lol if you want any of those pictures ā€˜immortalizedā€™ I can carve em in Turquoise for you cuz

2 Likes

My wife really likes your art !

3 Likes