Pictures of pets

Lol! I always knew bugs bunny was a stoner.

5 Likes

Oh yes she is! A bored or anxious Siamese is a bad Siamese.

I’m always looking for things to keep her physically and mentally active.

We used to call her LBD for little brown dog. She ran with our Jack Russells. She thought she was a dog. They would all sit side by side in the kitchen when I was cooking. The cat was the most impatient begger of food.

I really miss my dogs. :sob:

I really enjoyed seeing everyone’s fur buds. Even if it did make me cry.

9 Likes

All of my rabbits Love defoliation days. The dogs don’t care, and the cats think they own the tents.

4 Likes

I am so sorry your girl isn’t feeling well. It’s amazing how much richer they make our lives. I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers!

6 Likes

I use to foster and kept a few cats that had anxiety and were to hard to find homes for or I got to attached to. Mama kitty (black tuxedo cat) Bubba aka pre 98 bubba Kush (white grey cat) and Milo (big goofy orange cat)

13 Likes

Thank you man.

3 Likes

They are all adorable!

2 Likes

I just lost my little Beagle. 14 years she was with me. I miss her terrible. I miss all of them terribly.

My beloved little girl. image

My fat orange idiot always kept me company for 15 years. I miss him all the time.

23 Likes

Your cat and I would get along (;

6 Likes

Our rescue cat. She lived under the stairs and in the bushes for 7 years. Not sure how old she is, but she was down there since we moved in. Took her in for the hurricane that sat in the Bahamas last year and after 12 hours she decided she lived in our room. Took right to a litter box and demands lots of love from everyone. Technically not supposed to have her, but we didn’t have it in us to kick her back out after her living with us for a week.

18 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost mine a couple weeks ago, and it was the most painful thing I’ve experienced. I’m glad you got to enjoy the time you did with her.

7 Likes

Here’s my 2 Barney the white 10 years old have him since he was 8 weeks old,he’s a bit sick at the minute He’s a standard size English bull terrier
The other one is molly she’s 14 months old early Christmas present from the wife last year she’s a mini English bull terrier she was 13 weeks old when I got her the other monster is my old pitbull buddy he was 120lbs monster of a dog in the vets with the wife lol he died of cancer lived till he was 13 years old,he passed away 6 years ago I wasn’t going to get another dog,then wife got molly
Use to breed loads of snakes as well lol redtail boas,green tree pythons emerald tree boas,then the wife got sick of the place smelling like a zoo got rid of the snakes lol image

19 Likes

Mongo is in the house…

16 Likes

They are adorable. Love that Matthew meme.

2 Likes

Mongo bongo my head doesn’t really fit on doe. That little pup looks adorable.

2 Likes

That’s like my girl big body pea head lol,she was bought as a standard size bull terrier she didn’t grow

15 Likes

I wish you all the best man.
The love is strong in this thread.
Cuteness level is also off the charts :rofl:

Here are my 2 monsters :star_struck:
20201107_152310

31 Likes

Your little pup looks like a stuffed animal! So cute!

2 Likes

Her majesty Woo Woo, and the black cat is Rugby ball. :rofl::joy:

24 Likes

Some giant cats!!!

5 Likes