5 Likes

14 Likes

Give him some turkey dad!

4 Likes

After the turkey lol

9 Likes

My brothers crazy cats

23 Likes

Mongo goes for walks twice a day in our 55+ park… he loves walking around the lake and
trying to spot turtles, otters or fish… He will go up to the waters edge, hit it with his paw to
make a splash, then watch the waters top for action… smart dogs these Rat Terries…

14 Likes

Layla has been there since day 1 of me being an adult. She didn’t care if I messed up, only that I got back up. She’s been to so many new places with me and enjoyed every second of Mother Nature.

21 Likes

Here is the fur ballz

17 Likes

Dabby says, “dogos don’t wear hats dad.”

15 Likes

Love the name!

3 Likes

Well, this is doobie. He is a wild dog (ferrel) pup, no idea what he truly is. But, vet says he is 3 months old…weighs 48 pounds already :hushed: Just starting to lose his teeth.
My wife drug him out of our creek, (along with a sister that the vet thinks is part Carolina dingo and black mouth cur) and looking back on it…he was about 2 weeks old. We have had him almost 3 months, and he was pretty small. He came with a sister, that is just tiny compared to him. Vets best guess is black mouth cur and antolian Shepard mix. (Sorry, most likely mis spelled) He took to domestication like no one’s business…haha.

18 Likes

This is him the day after she found them. Less than 3 months ago :hushed:

21 Likes

This is my bun river song. This is her after she had been treated for a rare parasite in the head. She recovered but was not fertile for breeding. She is a really great bunny.

21 Likes

Meet Mongo… not just our pet but our 4 legged hairy little boy, aka: son.

4yrs old this June, he weighs 11lbs and pretty much runs our house… hehe.

19 Likes

This is Max. 1 year old working line GSD.

Was supposed to be a guard dog but living situation changed and my fiance turned him into her big baby :roll_eyes:

23 Likes

Sleepy heads

16 Likes

Awe!!! That’s my blanket dad!

these 2 little shitheads got into my fridge last night and ate fucking everything. Leaving me with nothing but rice and noodles for the rest of the month.:rage:

17 Likes

Lol! They look guilty as fuck! I have a torti and she is the biggest diva.

1 Like