Piece Water solution

Anyone use(d) it?

I just picked up a bottle. First impression was it was a little different, hits felt harsh, but that can happen when cleaning a piece anyway. Now that I am maybe 5 bowls in, it feels like maybe its starting to “break in” a little.

Using it in a small bong with an ash catcher. Put the Piece Water in both.

4 Likes

I have not, but I’m interested in knowing yours as well as others’ longer term experience.

Thank you for this post, @other_barry! bong4

Sorry but this is crazy to me, what’s the problem with water? I wouldnt wanna smoke with anything even kinda chemically or whatever additive it is, just my old school opinion

4 Likes

Of all cannabis product things this really blows my mind. Just clean your shit. Maybe don’t go 40 bowls between cleaning. If you’re doing that don’t ever mutter the word “medicine” when you’re talking about cannabis. If you smoke out of a disgusting piece yet try to claim cannabis is your medicine, you need to re-evaluate.

4 Likes

So I have my bong, 2 barbacide containers filled with iso, and a series of bowls and down stems. Each day you take the old one, throw in the jar, give the bong a quick iso rinse and voila clean, just rinse my bowls and down stems once a week. Clean water everyday. Willing to bet a case of iso on Amazon is cheaper than this in the long run.

3 Likes

I clean my bong with iso daily. Only about 2 tablespoons will do it if you don’t wait 40 bowls between cleaning. During the day between bowls or maybe every 2 bowls, I rinse it with hot water. The up keep is easy and way less disgusting.

3 Likes

Amen we see eye to eye on this lol. Though I will admit the older I get the more I care about such things.

2 Likes

No rock salt or other abrasive?

As long as I clean it daily or even every other day, no. Just a spits worth of 99 and maybe 30 sec shaking with a quick hot water rinse.

Even if they only sit over night the down stems and bowls just rinse out with hot water.

And I save the same iso for weeks, just happens to be Saturday, here’s some pics

6 Likes

And all of these are at least 3 months old, still look new.

1 Like

@ShitSeeds has a similar product I use. It’s not meant to keep you from cleaning it, the purpose is to help keep so much gunk from building up on the glass making it easier to clean.
His stuff you only add a couple drops to the bong water. All natural no chemicals. I don’t notice it in the water at all

3 Likes

To be fair that sounds a lot more realistic. Compared to buying an already prepared solution.

Reddit group-mind seems to think it is mostly water & glycerine.

Naptown916, nice setup!.. :+1: :star_struck:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

well I vape VG all day anyway, so if adding a little to my bong water will make it easier to clean, I am going to try mixing this up on my own.

2 Likes

Those results would be interesting!
The poster suggested you could ‘tweak’ the viscosity of the fluid by changing the ratio.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Thanks for the shout @Kushking902 and we are very happy you are enjoying you Bong Armour.

I use it in my bong and in my banger rig, and I love it. Definitely a cheap option for keeping things easier to tidy between sessions. No more mold and bacteria the next day and 1/4 the cleaning overall.

I’ve seen it… and I have to say it seems cool… but my worry is later they’ll come out and say it causes cancer or something from inhaling microscopic particles etc… I’ll stick with 420 and 710 solution and rinse with water… just as easy