Show your fresh and clean glass!

Who else likes to keep their glass clean? Let’s see those fresh and clean daily drivers, the pieces you use the most. I use this spoon every day, and I clean it religiously at the end of each day, just like brushing my teeth. Anyone else?

13 Likes

i haven’t used this one but i figure it still counts:

6 Likes

Super nice👌

4 Likes

@Foreigner and I cannot relate… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I don’t actually have a glass bong it’s really just krud and resin formed into a bong like shape.

7 Likes

Needs to be cleaned :soap: again out of cleaner!

8 Likes

I have a bong I use all the time. I clean it regularly with salt and alcohol. She’s a little overdue lol

I have a couple hand pipes I don’t really use that much.

6 Likes

Yeah man don’t buy glass cleaner. Get alcohol and table salt like @HomegrownVABudz says he uses. Super cheap and the same thing in formula 420. Make sure to use the highest proof alcohol you can get from the drug store.

6 Likes

I use kosher salt, the bigger grains seem to cut grime better than regular table salt

11 Likes

Not even my drinking glasses are clean

:joy:

10 Likes

I’ll have to try. I only use the cheap Morton table salt that’s like 80cents.

2 Likes

I find coarse pickling salt works best :+1:

1 Like

Pink salt should be good also. You know the curing type!

2 Likes

I use it for cooking also, so it’s dual purpose lol. I’ve never thought of pickling salt. If my mom still made pickles that’d be helpful :joy:

1 Like

They’re big coarse heavy rock like things. I save the kosher salt for cooking :+1:

2 Likes

the prohibition days scared me too much. This is most all of my pieces

Scraping the bowl clean of like a 1/8 inch of resin built up from months of packing it with quality flower… that’s some of the best resin you’re gonna find :yum:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I got corn :corn: liquor :tumbler_glass: from NC, about 190 proof I think that will work! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

sure will. i make my own but its cheaper to buy rubbing alcohol for this purpose! 190 aint cheap/easy to make! my double reflux will only make 190

9 Likes

My wife gets it when she goes home to visit relatives, she is from down there. The family that makes it is as old as dirt and has been doing it for decades. Used to sell it to her great grand father and so on. Good person to know!

3 Likes