PIFFTRAIN'S seed run experiment (Breeding questions for a beginner)

Placed an order to gather the rest of the gear I need for my 2x2. MarsHydro ts600 100w led, 4 inch fan and filter, 2 more usb fans, and some 5x5x7 square pots. My new equipment and my new beans should be arriving close to the same time, then I can start deciding what to pop. Off the top of my head some of the beans I have coming are

CSIHumboldt:
cold hard bitch fem
Humboldt purple snow fem

OG free beans (magical beans from the most heady grow community I know):

Black Lebanon bx x strawberry banana reg @Oldtimerunderground

Grape zkittles @BasementBeans

Carls meat @Budderton

PBBx?xGelato @bassman5420

10th Planet X GMO @DougDawson

Swakhammer @DougDawson

Toyz x flinstones or runtz bx (not sure which I won until it arrives) @NugLifeFarms420

Thankyou to everyone at overgrow for your genourosity. It has motivated me to open the next chapter in my cannabis growing expirience, eager to learn and produce some quality beans to share. As gear arrives I’ll put it together and give you guys a “test fit” shot. And once I receive all of my beans I will be taking some recommendations on which beans you guys and gals would like to see me pop! (I realize some of these beans are from other members and donated to be spread so if I missed the name of the actual source please know I am grateful for this awesome opportunity!)

10 Likes

Glad you posted as I just put that 10th planet in a card not 5 min ago and you are not on the list for Swakhammer? I will add some to you envelope.

6 Likes

Those are feminized seeds that I made with a female Black Lebanon BX from beans I grew that I was blessed to receive from @lefthandseeds, and Strawberry Banana fem pollen @ELG was kind enough to send me :slightly_smiling_face:

So if you grow those ones, it’s kinda like you’re growing seeds from 3 different members in 1 :smirk:

9 Likes

Appreciate it Doug, they were a day apart might have just missed it amidst the action.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up! Sounds like a trifecta to me!

2 Likes

All good bud. I am stuffing 40 or 50 envelopes right now, just glad I saw this before I sealed it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Right on @Ny_pifftrain! Those got put in the post on Friday, hope you have good luck with them!:+1:

5 Likes

Some equipment arrived last night. As well as my Humboldt CSI gear! Getting close to popping some new beans :star_struck:

7 Likes

Let there be light! Everything is up and running. Definitely going to need a humidifier in this room, but other than that once the mailman delivers these magical beans I am ready to pop!

6 Likes

Looking good man! Can’t wait to see some babies in there!

Hey guys! I know the thread has been dead for a minute but I was waiting on seeds and sorting out my humidity issues in my second space before I popped beans. I’m still waiting on a few of my freebies but I gotta get this ball rolling if I’m going to fish out before my lease is up and I start looking for a new place. I’ll be back with a update shortly once I’ve sent these beans for a swim! A mix of csi gear and OG gifted gear :star_struck:

3 Likes

What’s the rh issue? If too high that’s one thing… if too low, once you get h2o and plants in there it will raise considerably. What medium will you be using?

1 Like

It’s super super low right now. Was teens before I got the humidifier in. It’s sorted out now I’ve got it around 30-40 and with plants and water I think it’ll be ok. So here is what’s getting planted this round!:

10x grape zkittles regs from @BasementBeans
1x black Lebanon bx x strawberry banana fem from @Oldtimerunderground
1 bubba kush fem (crop king)
Humboldt CSI gear:
1x humboldt purple snow fem
1x ice age fem
1x Irene kush x chem 91 fem
1x cold hard bitch fem

8 Likes

Thanks again for the gifts guys :slightly_smiling_face: and we’re off!

7 Likes

These beans shot tails incredibly fast! All had a good tail besides a few that were swollen and split. So I went ahead and planted them into my make shift seed starter/domes I made from solo cups and clear plastic cups. They are going to hang around in this tent with the sour seitz clones until I up pot the clones. At that time the seedlings will be going into my 2x2! @BasementBeans 2 days in water and I had 10 beans with ten tails out of the grape zkittles!!! That’s amazing man. Thanks for the quality beans :smiley:

13 Likes

Sweet man ! Looking good so far !

1 Like

Ayy! Glad to hear they went 10/10 for you. I think you’re the first person running these, I haven’t even dug through those F1’s yet. Let’s hope you find a keeper or two, I’ll follow along :v:

3 Likes

13 of 16 are up!

8 Likes

Everything is up and out of the dirt besides 1 lonely grape zkittle that hasn’t poked out yet. I’ll snap some pictures tomorrow

1 Like

Nice ! Hopefully that last girl pops her head out soon. Off to a great start thou!

1 Like