PIFFTRAIN'S seed run experiment (Breeding questions for a beginner)

Well I officially outgrew the 2x2 :sweat_smile: brought in a few cheap 4’ led lights and a box fan. They seem much happier with a little room to breathe. The grape zkittles was by far the easiest of the strains to clone so far with highest success rate. Will be cleaning the machine and trying another round with some of the csi gear that didn’t make the first round of clones. These are all in 6x6 pots! I’ll cut them down to make clones and space one more time once my 2x4 is chopped. Then they are moving to that tent to finally flower.

5 Likes

@BasementBeans i waited for all grape zkittles to show sex and not a single mail from the nine that grew! I can’t help but just laugh, what are the odds :joy: so I guess I will be planting these ladies outside since the timing is right and they are getting rather large. Here is the seedrun plants along with some of the clones I have taken from them. I was very impressed at the diversity of these nine beans and I am excited to see what they produce! @Oldtimerunderground the black leb is in the running still for one of the best looking in this run, can’t wait to see what’s in store for her.

As you can see the grow quickly outgrew the tent /shelf and now consumed the walk in closet

6 Likes

Lol, you went 9/9 for females?! They’re regs I swear :joy: awesome job

2 Likes

Yes 9/9 females :joy: better luck next time I guess lol

2 Likes