@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

That’s slick… @Pigeonman

3 Likes

Gosh I wish I had created this, it seems like grrrreat genetics so far. It’s vigorous, stinks a ton, nice frost. This was only transferred to its container 2 weeks before flower from a solo cup and its a champ imo.

Small story, also seems fitting:
I met a lady on a trip in Colorado who shared nugs after I shared a joint of my homegrown bud(which was bagseed from a nina limone strain I had bought and found bagseed(lost that when I got spider mites years back, it was a tragedy to lose those genetics)).
She gave me a bag she called goldmember and I found a random bagseed. It reminded me of some papaya/guava crosses or fermented pineapple, kind of funky and a little sour citrus with heavy earthy cookies undertones. Its stinky, I love stinky nuggins

I know many folks frown on rando bagseed but after that nina I know better.
What I could find on the strain points to golden retriever(a jew gold cross)crossed with sour banana larry. I don’t really get banana though but maybe its in there.

2 Likes

Haha awesome sauce. I thought you had made the golden reterver cross, untill you explained it.
Sounds good :+1: I also love stinky stuff. Looks like a nice plant you got growing.

1 Like

LAST DAY FOLKS!!

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

ADDITIONALLY let’s begin the madness!!! :crazy_face:

1L air-pots with 3.5" net-pots rigged to be their bases.

Hydroton (expanded clay), soaked and rinsed free from dust.

Coco Coir + Perlite (about 2:1), soaked in PH 6.3 + CalMag

It’s just screaming for rootlets!

Hydroton (expanded clay) in each base.

Each station is filled with the medium.

The Jew Gold 1974 S1 testers, 6 beans scuffed and floated with 6 plants growing for the efforts! 4 on the left are the first set, the 2 on the right are the 4 days later.

Just starting to poke through.

Then assembled and in the tent under the Spiderfarmer SF-2000.

Up close.

34 Likes

Outta likes but a big hell yeah on this @Pigeonman

3 Likes

Congratulations @Pigeonman @CADMAN for the successful seed run. Auction looks great.
Good luck everyone

4 Likes

Lot #16 @LonelyOC $50.

2 Likes

You didn’t edit the wiki, but it’s just easier for me to change the dollar amount :sweat_smile:

@CanuckistanPete lot #16 $55

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Lot #21 @TopShelfTrees1 $50

2 Likes

Lot #9 $85.

3 Likes

I’m going to go way out on a limb and guess that you’ve done this before?

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking good glad you got youve upped your clone game congrats.

2 Likes

You stole that cooler from McDonald’s in 1996!

3 Likes

This is version 2.0! Version 1.0 was a HEDGEMAKER and no top feed as it was a 3 gallon air-pot.

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Last few hours and the tally already reads to this stoner with a calculator as $1395 :dollar: 's raised for our online home we all love called OVERGROW!!!

:exploding_head:
:blush:
:hugs:
:fist_right: :fist_left:

15 Likes

Overgrow racism
Overgrow classism
Overgrow downpression
Overgrow the universe till it resembles the utopia in our stoner mindbrains.

8 Likes

Outta likes, but I’m liking it!

3 Likes

U mean OG.com? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I know I’ve said this before but it bears repeating good job @Pigeonman that’s a nice chunk of change

2 Likes

Does this mean free schnitzel for everyone? Because if so I’m in.

8 Likes