@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

I would pay extra for essence de hot dog.

5 Likes

A big thanks to @Pigeonman @CADMAN @Rhai88 , and to everyone who made this auction great! :+1:, and of course to @LemonadeJoe our wonderful host.:heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman and @CADMAN !

Hell yeah, more seeds to overgrow the world with.

HarmlessLongBlackfootedferret-max-1mb

4 Likes

I’ve been transparent so far and will continue to be! Here’s how the gear’s going out folks. :+1:

:fu: :post_office: rollers y’all!

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

17 Likes

@Bayarealivingsoil I’m happy to send half of my seeds to you, free of charge, once I receive them. Just pm me your address.

9 Likes

Wtg @Franklin the OG way! Love the way everyone looks out for each other here. Proud of this community :heart:

4 Likes

I can only do what I do because of the years of XP built up here on OG. Stone soup yo!

8 Likes

Can I have extra stones?

3 Likes

I don’t know what keeps happening to all my “likes” I must have a hole in my bucket 🪣 :man_shrugging::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Only the “spicy” ones from the penis.

3 Likes

They’re spikey from what I understand. If you pass them I’ll take them.

3 Likes

That’s why I ass-umed they were spicy.

Speaking of spicy, there may be a bonus prize in the packages! Are they PUBES? Only time will tell.

3 Likes

Only a detailed forensic analysis would be able to say.

Free pubes! That’ll draw a crowd.

2 Likes

:joy: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: u guys ain’t right.

4 Likes

It may also draw a cord.
A cord of what though. Mayhap moar pubes?

Did you want to include any leg hair as featured in @Foreigner 's Erotic Calendar?

2 Likes

It’s all stuck to the back of the stamp as a FREE bonus

4 Likes

Yeah, maybe a freaky bonus.

3 Likes

Oh boy!
Where’d this conversation spiral down toward in the last hour? :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a surprise bonus for all of us! Those pubes are c/o the mail carrier!

Imagine if @Foreigner and I team up do to something like this! Non-NFT Fart jars maybe?

2 Likes

Well, obviously he was the responsible party here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes