@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

We can start a band called “Diaper Pheno”; he can play the electric triangle and I the invisible Lute.

4 Likes

With hit titles like: “Your eyes taste like candy can you see my taste-buds?” and “Oh look! A duck.”

5 Likes

So outta likes again… :heart::heart::heart::heart:
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I once electrocuted myself on an electric triangle.

My jars all have Terp shields.

1 Like

My pants have a derp shield.

2 Likes

Save gas, fart in a jar!

2 Likes

You are not the only one who missed out due to work…

2 Likes

Thanks to @Pigeonman and @Cadman for organising this.

I would like to donate my beans back to OG! I fear the beans may not arrive and would hate for that to be the case with these genetics!

2 Likes

Really OG of you. Hopefully I have something your interested in and we can trade.

1 Like

Oh it can get worse but we are maintaining decorum for the sanctity of the thread :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

[quote=“Foreigner, post:475, topic:119952, full:true”]
Oh it can get worse but we are maintaining decorum for the sanctity of the thread :love_you_gesture:
[/quote].

:joy::wink::partying_face::fist:t3:

1 Like

Breaking news: Foreigner doesn’t destroy worthy causes with his nonsense. Or pubes.

3 Likes

But you @NDNCHILD , you better watch out :joy:

2 Likes

I’m fully expecting that previously mentioned leg hair at a minimum! :joy:
Note to self: Do not add this stamp to the collection! :joy:

1 Like

Hey I’m a hairy guy what can I say. I’ll knit you a sweater from all the loose hair in my home.

It actually INCREASES the value so I would definitely add it.

It’s a shame. I can get funky Canadian pop culture stamps but not American ones so you’re out of luck.

2 Likes

K… but it’s staying on the envelope cancelled or not! ( I see how the Canadian Post likes to do!)
I’m starting a collection of clean Canadian 1.30 stamps. I’m steaming them off and sticking them right back on a fresh envelope. Think I’ll send them to Doug or something when I have a few more!
The one merit badge I never thought would come in handy!:joy: Steaming stamps oven an empty pot of boiling water didn’t really hold my attention as a kid. Now I do it while boiling eggs.:flushed:

3 Likes

I would never even consider this. Never. Not in a million year.

I tend to burn my fingers over the kettle.

2 Likes

Merit badge! :joy:
Tongs and tweezers. No we’re not getting kinky! I’m out of the Scouts now! :rofl:

3 Likes

It’ll never fit on my sash. There’s no room.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

But @NDNCHILD will have to settle for a sweater.

3 Likes

I concur! Congratulations to all winners! This auction was a heart pounder! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart: Thanks to all that bid and contributed to keeping this wonderland running! A big thanks to @Pigeonman @CADMAN for all the hard work making this happen for all of us!
@Bobgrows Thank you for your time and dedication with your awesome handy work! The pucks are stellar as always! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: @Rhai88 You always know how to spice any event up! Thank you for making things extra exciting with your contribution as well! So many awesome and generous OG’s here doin OG stuff! Much love and respect! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::muscle:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes