Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

@Emeraldgreen nope! Basically if I don’t have it i’d be game with somethings being more of a priority such as landraces or anything that isn’t tremendously overbred. (not knocking strains with a biblical lineage ever though!)

4 Likes

They should have called the addition Circle J :joy:

4 Likes

Grew up collecting sports cards as a kid, these cannabis collectors cards are so cool! Really enjoy seeing the creativity. Much love

2 Likes

20221119_065445 Thanks, Doug! In it to win it!

14 Likes

Thanks @PioneerValleyOG .

1 Like

Check it out :arrow_double_down: :wink:

10 Likes

Yeah I really like the lineage with those seeds, I hope to snag some on the next giveaway.

1 Like

The DAWG landed at my place today!!!

2 Likes

Thanks again @Pigeonman the Poison Daddy F2s have arrived safely and will be utilized and not put in deep freeze love the package as well thank you and thanks to @CADMAN too!

5 Likes

Can I PayPal you to get @LonelyOC a pack sent out?

9 Likes

@LonelyOC shoot me a PM and we can figure something out!

Solid looking out @Ris :fist:

7 Likes

He gets left out of a lot of giveaways just based on location. Lol. It’s nice to win every now an again.

10 Likes

Everyone who has something coming from me, since it took me a while to get these out, they’re going to the post office Monday. I threw in some Molokia Frost just for fun. Thanks for being patient.

10 Likes

You’re doing an AWESOME job @Greenfingers with your generosity and killing it with the grows and I’m doing good with Rd 2 of Xmas Bud x CG and are you gonna do the NL2 x Xmas grow or not !?

4 Likes

Thank you very much, both @Pigeonman and @Ris for thinking of me.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

I apologize for “beating the same old drum”, but, for me, that’s EXACTLY what OG is about, at least one of it’s core tenets. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Im in if he sends me some, I’d love to do them in the spring again. Ive got a lot of CG x Xmas bud in jar’s curing.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Can I get added to the notification list

2 Likes

Ok, so my Putang that came from MM Star Pupil has come to cure insanely. More importantly, I was able to cross it and come out with some beans. Cheesequake strong male. I’ll be offering up some of those seeds in the near future. Stay tuned.

14 Likes

"DIBS!!!" SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes