Pine Tar Kush Giveaway

WHAT! didn’t know that I gotta do a little research damn but it’s not his work and band so I can’t get mad just sad

1 Like

You opened a Pandora’s box @anon20530495 :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, that was my favorite music.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

I graduated HS in '73. It almost seemed like hundreds of worthy bands. i saw so many shows from '70 -'73. Maybe one of, if not the best periods of raw music ever.

8 Likes

Old man, I’m '75. :laughing:

Agree 100%
:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

We’re aging well! :wink: :yawning_face: :smile_cat:

4 Likes

All these plants and strains are looking very healthy and good :+1: if anyone can help me out with some goodies I will be blessed!

CCR and Stones were on fire when I was on top of the world riding my big wheel while my parents and their friends blasted the the area with their reel to reel. College was good to them. Good times and war was getting over. Tricky Dick was well…

2 Likes

These look like they would be amazing grows if I can join than count me in if not to the one who wins best of luck cheers!

Winner was determined roughly 2 weeks ago. If you scroll up, Morning Dew from Europe 72 was the correct pick and @BeagleZ nailed it.

Edit: Aaaaaand now seeing you’re a sock acct lol.

2 Likes

Any idea who his main account was? We need a wall of shame where these scumbags are posted publicly.

3 Likes

Apparently @Berzerk was banned recently… and over the last few days a siege of new sock accounts. :thinking: :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Not a damn thing about that sentence surprises me. Good riddance!

3 Likes

I just wanted to share some technique

Ive been able to get seeds to Africa, Australia, et al using this technique

I buy a for sale sign of corrugate plastic.
Place seeds in the slots, then seal snugly with heads from a q-tip.
Place in a regular envelope and mail it.
For customs forms, I just say jewelry beads.

The corrugate plastic keeps the seeds from getting crushed by the rollers
qtips keep the seeds from making a noise when the postmaster shakes the envelope to listen for anything.
Being in a standard envelope bypasses pretty much all the advanced security protocols.
Saying its jewelry beads on a customs form lets it all match up when/if they xray the envelope

Godspeed

3 Likes